Has anyone watched this film?

Banned
looks well messed up haha. is it worth a watch or is it a load of crap?

14 Comments

Original Poster Banned

Is this the film I see a little while ago as I flicked through the channels or has it not been released yet?

Oh release daye 30th April 2010... Nah, looks ok though

Yeah its been on SyFy this week its cr4p!

Original Poster Banned

jonny619447

Oh release daye 30th April 2010... Nah, looks ok though

just come across it then lol.. gets some mixed reviews at first glance does look alright am gunna obtain a copy and watch tomorrow looks messed up. oO

DVS_Dee

Yeah its been on SyFy this week its cr4p!

ah was it? wish ide known would have tuned in!! ill let you know what i think of it (_;)

Human centipede?

My bro watched it, he reckoned it was proper crap. I thought it looked bloody awful (in the sick, deranged "why the hell would anyone want to watch this?") but he said it was just plain awful, as in crap. Advises people to stick to Saw.

Original Poster Banned

DragonChris

Human centipede?My bro watched it, he reckoned it was proper crap. I … Human centipede?My bro watched it, he reckoned it was proper crap. I thought it looked bloody awful (in the sick, deranged "why the hell would anyone want to watch this?") but he said it was just plain awful, as in crap. Advises people to stick to Saw.

i probably wont like it i love the saw series also. some mixed comments on the tube.

''special.. it is just amazing for the watching. Acting is fantastic

''this is a bad movie. It has bad acting, the most discuisting story imaginable and its one and only aim is not to impress but to make you throw up. ''

Rubbish.

its one of those movies that you just watch for the sake of watching it haha, not because it's an amazing movie, but purely because you imagine the scenario where the director pitches this to the studios and they let them go ahead with it LOL

Original Poster Banned

part 2 is being made! X) imdb.com/new…63/

taken from link..

''trailer for The Human Centipede Part 2 (Full Sequence) has been released. It doesn’t show any footage, but it does have writer-director Tom Six promising that the new film will somehow be sicker than the first.''

Going to have to watch this now, the acting looks awful and thats just the trailer lol!

Banned

Based on medial fact apparently...

Original Poster Banned

master_chief

Based on medial fact apparently...

Yeah I noticed that at the end of the trailer.

ive just watched it.....weird
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Cheapo tips for around the home. Aka "life hacks"2035
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763944
    3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846082
    4. Xbox One X pre order £449.99 @ Game (out 9th Nov)2450

See more discussions