Has anyone won any great prizes/competitions

Found 3rd Aug 2010
Hello
Sorry for being nosey, i just wanted to know if anybody has any luck on there sides and have won any great prizes/competitions.

I have won an ipod but that has to be over a year ago since I won that, and to be honest i was greatfull to win that as the chances of winning anything these days are zilch lol.

14 Comments

i've always thought about how much people whor tegularly enter competitions win... my mate won a dreamcast years ago from a childrens competition

Original Poster

Same here. There is always great competitions on here, but how many people have actually won any of them.
Thats lucky of him. Good console to kill the time :P

I only started from like march this year and have been very lucky...heres my prize list from my mse signature

Wins 2010
Easter Eggs x 2, Cushelle koala, £50 visa card, Little Linguist Learning Pack,Micropet, Mcvities Biscuits x2,Vet Life game, MegaBeanz, Spa Sanctuary body butter & salt scrub, kids books, 32" LCD HDTV, sonic racing ps3 game,£50 Argos, xbox 360 elite, olympus sp-800uz camera, 6 x ben 10 lego, let's cook cereal bar & crisp makers.
plus just received a mccain garden games set

Original Poster

OMG somebody is really lucky.
Am glad to hear atleast somebody is winning items. You have won more items in 4 months than i will in my whole lifetime lol.
Congrats

my deco £500 dream wish list
2 Food hampers
4 free cinema tickets
Loads of make up
cookery book
toiletries
Loads of DVDs
PC game
Box of organic spices
pomegranate wine

Edited by: "allycat38" 3rd Aug 2010

K4lvin

OMG somebody is really lucky.Am glad to hear atleast somebody is winning … OMG somebody is really lucky.Am glad to hear atleast somebody is winning items. You have won more items in 4 months than i will in my whole lifetime lol.Congrats

lol thanks, thats what keeps me comping ...and has got the rest of my family started now lol

A won a free hamburger at Mc Donalds........ I dont win anything....

I started comping in november and won a car audio set worth £600 and a philidelphia cookbook !!

I tried take a break for a while and never won anything.

In the past I won a bottle of tequilla on a tombola, and a CD in a raffle at school.

Original Poster

RickT

A won a free hamburger at Mc Donalds........ I dont win anything....

looool so have i when they had that monopoly crap going, and as i was one away from winning a camera or something it finishes dam

surfbunny

I started comping in november and won a car audio set worth £600 and a … I started comping in november and won a car audio set worth £600 and a philidelphia cookbook !!

great i wanna win something big only if it happens once :P like the lottery

Edited by: "K4lvin" 3rd Aug 2010

Original Poster

allycat38

my deco £500 dream wish list2 Food hampers4 free cinema ticketsLoads of … my deco £500 dream wish list2 Food hampers4 free cinema ticketsLoads of make upcookery booktoiletriesLoads of DVDsPC game Box of organic spicespomegranate wine

dammm my deco £500 dream wish list noww thats a nice prizee early birthday present :P

I won a luxury weekend in Venice from QuidCo for doing THIS

Original Poster

haha i looked at your other videos too, being abit nosey :P very funny
The magician

a complete make over day, photoshoot, framed A3 canvas of my choice from my photos and 10 8x4 photos printed and the complete set of 500 photos on cd
Won 2 weeks ago on BRMB, had my photoshoot last week and the cd arrives this week for me to choose my favourite one for the large canvas and the other printed up ones
Had a lovely day!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. New bladerunner1959
    2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)70562
    3. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery2685
    4. Add one, leave one game54415416

See more discussions