Expired

has anyone won prizes catching flamedeer ?

Found 8th Dec 2016
Just want to know if anyone here won any prizes ?

30 Comments

Some people will have won the "instant wins".......I'd guess that the golds aren't released yet; they're still grazing.

no but I'm wondering if the trade option is broken as it gives me no options for which flamedeer i want to trade for.

Banned

stockdam

Some people will have won the "instant wins".......I'd guess that the … Some people will have won the "instant wins".......I'd guess that the golds aren't released yet; they're still grazing.

A few have also won the 3 flamedeer Argos Vouchers
Edited by: "YouDontWantToKnow" 8th Dec 2016

Original Poster

I have 2 candled flamedeer here ..waiting for another one .;):{
Edited by: "Mela" 8th Dec 2016

Not yet. I did win a £5 voucher last year though.

Mela

I have 2 candled flamedeer here ..waiting for another one .;):{

Who isnt!!!
(Even though I have a new phone that arrived only yesterday).

JeebusJones3030

no but I'm wondering if the trade option is broken as it gives me no … no but I'm wondering if the trade option is broken as it gives me no options for which flamedeer i want to trade for.

Have you turned the trading option on in your Hukd account.It needs to be on in order to trade flame deers.
Edited by: "faah1" 8th Dec 2016

Original Poster

Gentle_Giant

Who isnt!!!(Even though I have a new phone that arrived only yesterday).

How many hAve you got ?

faah1

Have you turned the trading option on in your Hukd account.It needs to be … Have you turned the trading option on in your Hukd account.It needs to be on in order to trade flame deers.

​ I'll have a look thanks think i did

I have 2 Flamedeer. Waiting for the gold....

At least two of every set except for the watch, I have none of those at all.

If memory serves me right about 2yr ago, there was a forum and list of all winners where we all rejoiced in their winnings. This year I'm impressed with my collection that I may need a virtual farm!

I've got the trading able but don't see a list

it would be nice to be in with a chance of winning something but catching them is hard this year - I guess thats because this site is so popular now

I still haven't seen one, never mind catch one

currently have 6 and only started at lunch time today. 1 away from the£5 argos voucher but I'm guessing its very hard to get the 3rd ones

think I'll look at trading my candled one.got a few different ones today.

Mela

How many hAve you got ?

​what others u got..

anyone wanting to trade?

Blimey I've spent nearly 3 days trawling and only have about 10, mostly duplicates. Don't think I'll ever find the elusive gold to win a nice price. 10 years I've been around this site too. Determined this year, determined I tell you!!

Banned

While reading this I won a deer. lol

Got £5 voucher last year

dose anyone want to any trading

I won a Nintendo DS the first year they did it, didn't even know what I was doing I just got lucky, but the last few years now I know what its all about I've won nothing. So if that's not proof of how random it is I don't know

clarabellaaa

If memory serves me right about 2yr ago, there was a forum and list of … If memory serves me right about 2yr ago, there was a forum and list of all winners where we all rejoiced in their winnings. This year I'm impressed with my collection that I may need a virtual farm! I've got the trading able but don't see a list

​ you need to enter a username of someone else in the group to see their flamedeer

I couldn't win an argument

145ah

dose anyone want to any trading

I just sent you a trade. You have not got the one I can trade

morley81

anyone wanting to trade?

Just sent you a trade

kracker69

I couldn't win an argument

​Yes you could....

Got multiple deers I.e. 1.6.0 is that correct as I thought we only had to get all three?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710972
    2. IGN have acquired Humble Bundle1011
    3. Leicester sack their manager!811
    4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!564064

See more discussions