Groups
    EXPIRED

Has anyones order from this website before?

I wanted to order some cheap ds games for my son from this website but not sure how safe is it. 30 games ( create your own ) for £30.00. Can anyones help me ? multigamestore.com/?gc…ncA
    Many thanks!

13 Comments

"30 games ( create your own ) for £30.00"

You really need to ask?

Those "30-in-1" game cartridges are blank DS cartridges loaded up with illegal copies of games. The cartridges which they are loaded on have been illegal for a few months now, so I would avoid that store.

See this news article: bbc.co.uk/new…835

Besides, £30 is a rip-off as the cartridges can be bought from China for a fiver and obviously its free to download the illegal copies of the games.

Edited by: "oldmanhouse" 3rd Jan 2011

cdm22

"30 games ( create your own ) for £30.00"You really need to ask?

lol

the Domain was registered in china

They may well provide the games on a TT card. which contains a removeable SD card witch has got pirated games on it. But if you wan't illegal games you can do it yourself for about a fiver

Edited by: "jonny619447" 3rd Jan 2011

Original Poster

Thank you all for the response. Just wanted to get my son some cheap games as he get so easy bored.

Original Poster

cdm22

"30 games ( create your own ) for £30.00"You really need to ask?

I know, too good to be true thats why i ask here first before placing an order

yeni1210

I know, too good to be true thats why i ask here first before placing … I know, too good to be true thats why i ask here first before placing an order

You did the right thing. Lots of people ask after they've made an order on a dodgy website!!

Original Poster

oldmanhouse

You did the right thing. Lots of people ask after they've made an order … You did the right thing. Lots of people ask after they've made an order on a dodgy website!!

Thank you! i know,

Banned

i had ordered one on last month.(create 50 myself)
    my son very happy with this card.
    they accept credit card payment,if you are unhappy with their card,you can ask for charge back with your bank.but i am very happy..haha

DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE MULTIGAMESTORE.COM you end up paying a bedding company in the US WWW.TINIERLIFE.COM.

Banned

don't worry,they accept paypal.just submit a ticket for paypal payment.i had done this yet.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Did you know?2951
      2. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2336
      3. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      4. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66

See more discussions