Has Brazilian Darkness Chocolate been discontinued from Roses?

Posted 12th Sep 2018
Have these been discontinued can no longer find them?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

16 Comments
They are the red ones with gold edges aren't they? When I do a search they come up and they're in articles from 2016 about people complaining about them all being in the same shape of packaging.
MIDURIX12/09/2018 19:41

They are the red ones with gold edges aren't they? When I do a search they …They are the red ones with gold edges aren't they? When I do a search they come up and they're in articles from 2016 about people complaining about them all being in the same shape of packaging.

Yes your right but for some reason now it looks like Cadbury's have discontinued it
Edited by: "hishaq" 12th Sep 2018
hishaq12th Sep 2018

Yes your right but for some reason now it looks like Cadbury's have …Yes your right but for some reason now it looks like Cadbury's have discontinued it

If they are gone, it's just happened this year
MIDURIX12/09/2018 19:55

If they are gone, it's just happened this year

Yeah they've been replaced by dairy milk
hishaq12/09/2018 20:01

Best news ever
chimp14uk12/09/2018 21:55

Still can't beat a Golden Barrel imo

I counter your Golden Barrel with a Strawberry Dream

Turkish Delight is my favourite though
kester764 m ago

I counter your Golden Barrel with a Strawberry Dream Turkish Delight is …I counter your Golden Barrel with a Strawberry Dream Turkish Delight is my favourite though

A Strawberry Dream is a bit sweet for me, but I am partial to a Turkish Delight.
Gone downhill since they were taken over by Kraft. Don't taste anything like they did a few years ago.
Stopped buying Roses because of changes. My other favourite was Milk Tray and it too has changed.
hishaq12th Sep

Yep. I guess my family can't fight over the Brazilian darkness when it's not there...
If I wanted Dairy Milk then I'd buy Heroes 🙃
Devastated!!! I love that one, no else ate it in my house. Grrrrr
Also devastated! My one true lives in the Roses tin 😔
Are you kidding me that was my favourite and one of the only ones I liked is there any way to get them still
Brazilian darkness were my favourites but never had many in the packet. Funnily enough the ones I never ate hazelnut in caramel are top of the board, but there were always plenty of them in a packet and more people could try them so I wonder if that‘s why they‘re the favourites
I won‘t be buying them much anymore as my favourite one is gone and it‘s not worth buying a whole tub for my other favourites like hazelnut whirl such a pity
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants