Bling it up , anything

45 Comments

Thought mine was festive enough!?

You just missed it

chuckiedoll

Thought mine was festive enough!?

I can't get the christmas hat on my Ragdoll - I don't know how you did it,

caroline777upnorth

I can't get the christmas hat on my Ragdoll - I don't know how you did … I can't get the christmas hat on my Ragdoll - I don't know how you did it,

Lol. She didn't mind much. Just felt a little silly I think!

Are there any decent apps for an iPad to add Christmas things to pics? Otherwise this is my limit!
    http://s899.photobucket.com/user/sonandtab/media/Deals/IMG_0536_zpsxcgm9yz4.jpg.html][IMG]http://i899.photobucket.com/albums/ac194/sonandtab/Deals/IMG_0536_zpsxcgm9yz4.jpg[/URL][/img]

Original Poster

bunny_boiler

Are there any decent apps for an iPad to add Christmas things to pics? … Are there any decent apps for an iPad to add Christmas things to pics? Otherwise this is my limit![/url][/img]

I gave my mate eye wee wy to do a christmas theme to help you out

http://i1161.photobucket.com/albums/q514/Morph342/BunnyBoiler1_zpsva0im0tl.jpg

Hey don't blame me , just tryn2help

Joey Bloggsy

I gave my mate eye wee wy to do a christmas theme to help you outHey … I gave my mate eye wee wy to do a christmas theme to help you outHey don't blame me , just tryn2help

oO X)

oO

bunny_boiler

Are there any decent apps for an iPad to add Christmas things to pics? … Are there any decent apps for an iPad to add Christmas things to pics? Otherwise this is my limit![/url][/img]

Snapchat has this reindeer thingy atm X)
    Edited by: "A1512" 11th Dec 2016

Aiden1512

Snapchat has this reindeer thingy atm X)

I don't have snapchat oO well I did but then deleted it as I didn't know what I was meant to do on it X)

I couldn't be arsed just used last years X)

Joey Bloggsy

Has Christmas started yet?I haven't seen many yet.Tinsel up your avatar … Has Christmas started yet?I haven't seen many yet.Tinsel up your avatar

I have seen a few Christmases start.

This year it was the second week of September in one of my local supermarkets.

bunny_boiler

I don't have snapchat oO well I did but then deleted it as I didn't know … I don't have snapchat oO well I did but then deleted it as I didn't know what I was meant to do on it X)

X) I couldn't figure out how to use it at first either, had to Google it. but it's quite fun using all the silly filters. My son loves em

I'm Christmassy all year round , joined at Christmas , so it's a teeny tiny part of my tree

YES!
    Edited by: "miikeyblue" 11th Dec 2016

bunny_boiler

I don't have snapchat oO well I did but then deleted it as I didn't know … I don't have snapchat oO well I did but then deleted it as I didn't know what I was meant to do on it X)

I think the chavs use it to sends nudes to each.

shauneco

I Must try that then

Already got snow on mine (_;)

shauneco

Aiden1512

Sorry

Tinsel up your avatar, you forgot to add the holly as well X)

Joey Bloggsy

Tinsel up your avatar

Put it up your own, mate.

3guesses

Put it up your own, mate.

You forgot the sprig of holly too X)

shauneco

Hmmm, I wonder how you knew? X)

This is as festive as I'm getting. Not a great avi, but I can't be fagged to re-do it. Especially since I am not allowed an animated gif. I forgot that and it ruined all my plans.

shauneco

Sorry

No nudes for you. (_;)

Aiden1512

No nudes for you. (_;)

Not sure what all the obsession about sending nudes are about. I was on a dating site many years ago when i was single, and when i asked them for their photo as there was none on their profile. To my shock, i got a photo of them in scanty underwear lying suggestively on the bed with the message, you like I was so shocked and frightened, i didnt know what to do X)

mutley1

Not sure what all the obsession about sending nudes are about. I was on … Not sure what all the obsession about sending nudes are about. I was on a dating site many years ago when i was single, and when i asked them for their photo as there was none on their profile. To my shock, i got a photo of them in scanty underwear lying suggestively on the bed with the message, you like I was so shocked and frightened, i didnt know what to do X)

Three nuns are sitting on a park bench.
    A man runs up to them & exposes himself.
    Two of them have a stroke.
    The third couldn't reach.

mutley1

Not sure what all the obsession about sending nudes are about. I was on … Not sure what all the obsession about sending nudes are about. I was on a dating site many years ago when i was single, and when i asked them for their photo as there was none on their profile. To my shock, i got a photo of them in scanty underwear lying suggestively on the bed with the message, you like I was so shocked and frightened, i didnt know what to do X)

I think I can guess what you probably did after the initial shock X)

I don't know tbh, I guess it's different if it's to/from your partner rather than some random person you've never met before.

fanpages

Three nuns are sitting on a park bench.A man runs up to them & exposes … Three nuns are sitting on a park bench.A man runs up to them & exposes himself.Two of them have a stroke.The third couldn't reach.

oO X)

Aiden1512

No nudes for you. (_;)

:(, But I apologised and it is xmas ;).

shauneco

:(, But I apologised and it is xmas ;).

Mutley might still have some left from his frightening experience that he can forward to you X)

Aiden1512

I think I can guess what you probably did after the initial shock :{X)I … I think I can guess what you probably did after the initial shock :{X)I don't know tbh, I guess it's different if it's to/from your partner rather than some random person you've never met before.

I was so scared, i didnt dare meet them when they asked to see me, even though they were gorgeous. They thought that by sending nudez, it would get me interested, but in fact it had the opposite as it frightened the sh** out of me.

I think i would still be shocked if me OH sent me a nudez X)

mutley1

...I think i would still be shocked if me OH sent me a nudez X)

Not as shocked as I was...

...but I now know why he is called Dastardly.

mutley1

I was so scared, i didnt dare meet them when they asked to see me, even … I was so scared, i didnt dare meet them when they asked to see me, even though they were gorgeous. They thought that by sending nudez, it would get me interested, but in fact it had the opposite as it frightened the sh** out of me.I think i would still be shocked if me OH sent me a nudez X)

​did they ask for your credit card details by any chance??

bunny_boiler

Probably card payment only "insert here".

bunny_boiler

If anything, they would be the one who would be offering to pay me! It was a big mistake on their part, as if only they sent me an ordinary photo, i would have been all over them as they were so attractive but that photo just frightened me that i would get jumped on when i met them X)

mutley1

If anything, they would be the one who would be offering to pay me! It … If anything, they would be the one who would be offering to pay me! It was a big mistake on their part, as if only they sent me an ordinary photo, i would have been all over them as they were so attractive but that photo just frightened me that i would get jumped on when i met them X)

How big?

http://i.imgur.com/2nc0z.jpg

(Rejection letter from the 1970s)

fanpages

How big?(Rejection letter from the 1970s)

Do we get to see your pic??

bunny_boiler

Do we get to see your pic??

Sure...

http://static.hotukdeals.com/images/avatars/avatar17812_25.jpg

How's that?

deeky

How's that?

A hat?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846164
      2. What do these 2 men have in common68
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?30134
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764204

See more discussions