Groups

Has everyone had their May lot of Clubcard vouchers?

Just wondering if most have had their May lot of tesco clubcard vouchers yet?

I always get ours pretty soon after they start sending them out, but still nothing.

13 Comments

Supermod

Yes. We had ours a couple of weeks ago. Have you checked your points balance online to see whether they have deducted and issued your vouchers?

I had the ones from my Tesco visa through this morning, but I haven't had the ones from my main cc yet - they usually arrive a day or so later.

Original Poster

magicjay1986;8752387

Yes. We had ours a couple of weeks ago. Have you checked your points … Yes. We had ours a couple of weeks ago. Have you checked your points balance online to see whether they have deducted and issued your vouchers?

Yes checked, its gone from £30 odd down to £6.50
    Just called and they say to give it till the 6th of june. I dont think They will come as I usually have them before customers strat bringing them in.

Bit weary as we have had new postie recently, Original one is fab, but I dont trust others lol

Supermod

beth3735;8752420

Yes checked, its gone from £30 odd down to £6.50Just called and they say t … Yes checked, its gone from £30 odd down to £6.50Just called and they say to give it till the 6th of june. I dont think They will come as I usually have them before customers strat bringing them in.Bit weary as we have had new postie recently, Original one is fab, but I dont trust others lol

Well maybe wait a little while longer and then chase again.

I seriously think Tesco need to look at this problem of others using someone elses vouchers.

I haven't received mine yet either and normally they do arrive much sooner

i had mine at the start of the week - but maybe they have been delayed with the weekend post being funny with the BH?

I usually get mine and spend them before they are even deducted off the balance on receipt, but have same problem this time, got £25's worth due but not appeared as yet!

Original Poster

magicjay1986;8752539

Well maybe wait a little while longer and then chase again. I seriously … Well maybe wait a little while longer and then chase again. I seriously think Tesco need to look at this problem of others using someone elses vouchers.

I know Since after maternity leave i noticed I could scan the vouchers before clubcard so definatly so easy to use other peoples.

grabbit;8752542

I haven't received mine yet either and normally they do arrive much sooner

Hopefully we get them by end of next week, otherwise worth a quick phone call.
    lucerysmum;8752561

i had mine at the start of the week - but maybe they have been delayed … i had mine at the start of the week - but maybe they have been delayed with the weekend post being funny with the BH?

BH? Sorry im slow today lol. Hopefully they here next week, I want to go to Oakwood lol x

not received mine yet and mine usually comes early but one of my receipts said to expect them till the 7th of June, might be in today's post cos i havent checked yet.....

Yep we still waiting too. £22 worth according to chappie at the end of phone - though £6.50 did arrive via the tescos finance ( credit card) not for a spend mind - nice chappie advises that tesco have been issuing this amount as a gift.............

None here but I know my post is quite bad, no post at all for days then about a weeks worth of mail(as in dates of the letters getting sent) arrive in one go so either the postie doesnt bother or just does it in one go.

im a postman, and today we delivered another batch of them.
    tesco dont send them all at once,usually over 2 or 3 weeks.

hope that helps

mine recived today
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2150
      2. Microsoft approve Hyperkin's remake of the OG Xbox controller33
      3. word association Game73944536
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17846380

See more discussions