Has everyone who ordered received their £1 kitchen door from B&Q?

I got told delivery date of 7th october, then they contacted me last week saying they were delivering today & they've just arrived!!!
Yayyy!!! Now just need to get hubby to redo the kitchen lol

6 Comments

this week sometime for me c/l -
o/h going to be busy

holly100;2876588

o/h going to be busy

Not that busy surely after all its only hanging new cupboard doors, so pop the hinge into the door, screw the knobs/handles on and then hang them, secret is use a powered screwdriver!
Max 5 minutes per door if you go slowly.

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]you've just reminded me, i need to sort an alternative day..
duz anyone have a phone number??
thanks[/COLOR]

harlzter;2876656

Not that busy surely after all its only hanging new cupboard doors, so … Not that busy surely after all its only hanging new cupboard doors, so pop the hinge into the door, screw the knobs/handles on and then hang them, secret is use a powered screwdriver!Max 5 minutes per door if you go slowly.

you make it sound so easy
i would if i could but cant at present time

Original Poster

harlzter;2876656

Not that busy surely after all its only hanging new cupboard doors, so … Not that busy surely after all its only hanging new cupboard doors, so pop the hinge into the door, screw the knobs/handles on and then hang them, secret is use a powered screwdriver!Max 5 minutes per door if you go slowly.

not for mine harlzter!! i've order differrent sized doors & drawers & some extra ones compared to what we have already as i want a different layout for my kitchen :lol:

cheerleader;2876858

not for mine harlzter!! i've order differrent sized doors & drawers & … not for mine harlzter!! i've order differrent sized doors & drawers & some extra ones compared to what we have already as i want a different layout for my kitchen :lol:

Give over, its a piece of pea, with no training I made my own kitchen unit carcasses and doors, the only things bought where hinges and handles, jigsaw, router and a drill jobs a good un:thumbsup:
I wanted units that reached the ceiling as the tops of kitchen units are nasyt muck gatherers.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
    2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions