Groups
    EXPIRED

has flamedeer finished?

How do you find flamedeer? Are they hidden in old posts or is it just a timer thing that lets you have them every 6 hours? Losing the will

23 Comments

Stay on pages a bit, they will pop up eventually.

It hasn't finished, it's totally random when they appear, sometimes when your just scrolling through all offers or actually reading a thread! Clues on WhatsApp and facebook etc

I'm trying to work out how to see other people's so you can swap. People asking me but I can't see theirs.

Original Poster

I've been on since 9 this morning at got 2 literally not taking a break lol - Fully played last year and got know where.. Just wonder if I'm doing something wrong

Original Poster

You type their name in trade Lianne21 X

Original Poster

Has anyone had back to back ones? There seems to be a gap of at least 6 hours x

Haha! Just clicked on this thread and one popped up!!!

sarah25

I've been on since 9 this morning at got 2 literally not taking a break … I've been on since 9 this morning at got 2 literally not taking a break lol - Fully played last year and got know where.. Just wonder if I'm doing something wrong

What are you using to browse the website? Just curious. Don't go on a mad clicking spree. Just browse as normal.

Banned

lianne21

I'm trying to work out how to see other people's so you can swap. People … I'm trying to work out how to see other people's so you can swap. People asking me but I can't see theirs.

​go on your collection, on right hand it will say trade.
    how to go on your collection, look at the top row in deals section, you will see a dear them click that

thearbiter65

Haha! Just clicked on this thread and one popped up!!!

Lol...same here

Original Poster

Going between the app on my phone and laptop, clicking on every link and waiting a few seconds

The chances of winning are very slim. Thousands of members and only a few prizes

Original Poster

lol i got a white jumper but had to go on my laptop to get it from this thread x

it's so random I can be here for hours and not get one

Got one by looking at this, leaving it open to look at another link quickly, coming back and it popped up x

Yeh I had 2 this morning about an hour apart and nothing since. Usually appear when I first log on but previously I've had up to 4 a day. At first I was rejecting them as I thought they were spam pop ups now I get it lol although one just popped up now replying to this thread!
    Edited by: "Mary_Mary" 11th Dec 2016

just tried to catch one and it said sorry try again? whats that about?

Original Poster

have you ever had back to back ones? Eslick x

sarah25

lol i got a white jumper but had to go on my laptop to get it from … lol i got a white jumper but had to go on my laptop to get it from this thread x

Don't dedicate all your time to it. Drop by every 3 or 4 hours, and you'll get them pretty quickly. Rinse and repeat.

thenorth123

just tried to catch one and it said sorry try again? whats that about?

Just hang around... you'll get another in ten minutes or so after you've missed one. Click around... then when you've got it... close the page and come back in a few hours.

They are very sparse today

sarah25

You type their name in trade Lianne21 X

lianne21

I'm trying to work out how to see other people's so you can swap. People … I'm trying to work out how to see other people's so you can swap. People asking me but I can't see theirs.

Thank you both .

m4rky2011

It hasn't finished, it's totally random when they appear, sometimes when … It hasn't finished, it's totally random when they appear, sometimes when your just scrolling through all offers or actually reading a thread! Clues on WhatsApp and facebook etc

Added HUKD to whatsapp a few days ago, all confirmed, haven't seen any clues. Nothing on twitter over the weekend either.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. word association Game73844466
    2. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?816
    3. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers911
    4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826353

See more discussions