Groups

Has hermes changed the tracking info

Usually when I track something through hermes I will see everything, so the parcel being dropped off at the shop/picked up by courier, then it goes to the local depot (same day), then central depot, then my local depot, then onto a van for delivery

but on the 10th it says 'We've collected your parcel', that's all it has. Nothing since. Have they tried to make it simpler by taking out all this information and just showing important steps (i.e picked up / out for delivery) or is my parcel sitting in a couriers van somewhere still?

4 Comments

I also use hermes. No they have not changed anything. But this happens with me as well at times. The parcel would already be delivered and it would not be updated. Dont worry. It would already be on the way. But if you are still worried one can chat with them and ask. Hope it helps.

Banned

Hermes are rubbish in my opinion. Purchased a item from eBay for £850. It was left outside, under a neighbours car for 5 days. During all that rain, and cold weather my parcel was outside underneath a vehicle. Luckily my neighbour was away with his family during Christmas, and the day he returned, moments before he started to drive off I see a box under his car. The car was parked on the drive sideways, and as my neighbour parks along my 4 cars it was difficult to see, especially when I leave early morning and return when it's dark.

Anyway, contacted Hermes they have said it's been delivered to me, whereas clearly it was delivered under a neighbours vehicle. Guess a ghost accepted my parcel

Original Poster

MO115IN

Hermes are rubbish in my opinion. Purchased a item from eBay for £850. It … Hermes are rubbish in my opinion. Purchased a item from eBay for £850. It was left outside, under a neighbours car for 5 days. During all that rain, and cold weather my parcel was outside underneath a vehicle. Luckily my neighbour was away with his family during Christmas, and the day he returned, moments before he started to drive off I see a box under his car. The car was parked on the drive sideways, and as my neighbour parks along my 4 cars it was difficult to see, especially when I leave early morning and return when it's dark. Anyway, contacted Hermes they have said it's been delivered to me, whereas clearly it was delivered under a neighbours vehicle. Guess a ghost accepted my parcel

damn that sucks, my item was only £200 but I'd be annoyed if someone didn't sign for it still

3 days passed now and still no tracking updates though

live chat just messing me around, they said the tracking is simply delayed, now they say it's still with the collection courier - I ask why it's still with the collection courier after 3 days and they have forwarded the case onto the investigations team -.-
    Edited by: "murtgurge" 13th Apr

Banned

Good luck with that, I had the same issue. Was told 7 days to wait. I even asked them to contact the courier, apparently if you purchase from a organisation such as feelunqiue as they mostly use Hermes, and your parcel goes awol, you can not directly contact the driver, but I was told if the business contacts hemeres they will be able to call the driver.

But yeah end of the day, myhermes drivers are as poorly based compared to their customer service.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?915
      2. Back to European satellite tv32
      3. How long do we think it’ll be until USB C is considered as safe and univers…11
      4. Cheapest way to call landline, UK to Ireland78

See more discussions