Groups

Has HUKD become a bit of an obsession for anyone else?

Maybe it's because I'm fairly new to this, but I've become a bit obsessed with this site! Anyone else feel the same way? Here's a HUGE thank you to everyone who has posted their deals, you've saved me a lot of money this Christmas. Merry Christmas everybody xxx

39 Comments

I have been recently.

Its kind of weird because here we are on what is essentially a money saving site but we are spending more money due to the good deals.

Ironic. But fun and a daily obsession to check!

Yep totally! lol

oh and Merry Christmas!

Banned

Ha, absolutely!!
    I think this "Money Saving Site' is gonna be the end of me......... But a deals a deal!!
    and if I don't bite, i'll feel like i've missed out *pffft*

Original Poster

I do feel a little bit smug though, when I walk into a store, see a price and think, Ha! Got that cheaper!

Original Poster

Not only that, but if I see an offer I have to check to see if it's already been posted. Nine times out of ten it has been; but if it hasn't, I get a bit excited and post it. Although, I don't think other people like my deals as much as I do. Lol x

Totally, the HUKD link is right next to Gmail and BBC News on my tablet. I quite often look at HUKD before I even bother with work emails in the morning. oO
    Edited by: "SUMMONER" 23rd Dec 2014

Very addicted to this site lately. Seems to be the only thing I use my phone for now :-)

Merry Christmas.

Banned

Well after coming back onto this site about 3 months ago, The boys xmas presents are a PS4, Wii U, PS Vita, a load of accessories and a ton of games......... It's gonna be a happy xmas, even if personally I have no interest in gaming *ahem*

Yes, my most used app.

definitely first app i look at in the morning last one at night and so money times during the day

I'm totally obsessed, at the mo I'm stuck indoors with a broken foot so I'm on this site most of the day checking for bargains & then I send my husband off to pick them up for me!!

Love this site,also misc and ask,overall its a site for all ages as well,had loadsa laughs with the comments and gifs!.....heat!

Same, i love it. Been on here over a year but only recently got the app. Got some good bargins on. Not sure its saving me money though infact probably quite the opposite lol.

I tried to not go on hukd then I missed out on some good deals so Id rather be on hukd so I don't miss out on them Amazon or other good deals.

SUMMONER

Totally, the HUKD link is right next to Gmail and BBC News on my tablet. … Totally, the HUKD link is right next to Gmail and BBC News on my tablet. I quite often look at HUKD before I even bother with work emails in the morning. oO

OMG, its not just me, its not even 09.00 and I'm on here. Seriously considering a New Year HDUK detox.......I wont last

Merry Christmas all

Only for the last 7 years and 8 months!

Have to admit....YES!
    Merry christmas to you too
    X

I hardly ever come on these days.

deeky

I hardly ever come on these days.

and we miss every second your not here

haritori

and we celebrate every second you're not here

Fixed for you

Totally addicted - Xmas is so much cheaper this year thanks to everyone's posts

deeky

I hardly ever come these days.

That's an age related issue!!

Banned

its the people obsessed with the need to correct others and arguing about the same thing everyday I worry about

markq

Fixed for you

Ah much better! I could'nt find the right words!
    Edited by: "haritori" 24th Dec 2014

I can honestly say i've only ever purchased my 50 inch Panasonic plasma tv from JL through a deal on here a couple of years ago.

I stumbled across this site by accident and stayed for the lols in misc.

whatsThePoint

its the people obsessed with the need to correct others and arguing about … its the people obsessed with the need to correct others and arguing about the same thing everyday I worry about

oO

Welcome back mate and merry Christmas to you.

I thought it had last night but woke up this morning to see the thread from last night had disappeared
    so I must have been dreaming
    Edited by: "Dellboy2" 24th Dec 2014

Dellboy2

I thought it had last night but woke up this morning to see the tread had … I thought it had last night but woke up this morning to see the tread had disappeared

You thought your missus had been doing doughnuts in the motor? oO

transit

You thought your missus had been doing doughnuts in the motor? oO

thread http://i58.tinypic.com/27zeo34.gif

woofff woofff woofff .....4 years later......

Banned

deeky

oOWelcome back mate and merry Christmas to you.

I'm not back, I'm still on the isle of man
    Merry Christmas to you as well dad

Some people wake up for cigarettes, I wake up to check HUKD's, Merry Xmas.

Banned

whatsThePoint

its the people obsessed with the need to correct others and arguing about … its the people obsessed with the need to correct others and arguing about the same thing everyday I worry about

You might get a second wind in the new year.

Yes I am fairly new to it as well and really it has become an obsession. Thanks whoever does the hard work!

Banned

the truly obsessed are on reddit.

Yes
    try not to spend to much OP
    Merry Christmas ewwaxo,WTP and everyone else

how about us that have been here for many years

u think u spent alot in 4 weeks ,dread to think my spend on here
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1846
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …182466
      3. Any PS4 News Here29213642
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?34226

See more discussions