Groups

Has Jordan/Katie Price remarried?

Sad I know but I'm sure I saw her on the front of a magazine today marrying Alex Reid. Maybe it was just a 'what the wedding would look like' for publicity but as I can't find anything on the net I'm starting to wonder if I imagined it!!!

30 Comments

I think they were attending someones, but havnt got the mag not 100% hate the woman

love the tags

dunno, dont care x x

Original Poster

Lol, I don't care either, it's just bugging me that I am imagining seeing it! Pregnancy brain is really confuzzling me at times!

Original Poster

4lyons09;6082731

love the tags

:whistling:

child neglecting trollop!

Banana79;6082797

Lol, I don't care either, it's just bugging me that I am imagining seeing … Lol, I don't care either, it's just bugging me that I am imagining seeing it! Pregnancy brain is really confuzzling me at times!

awww x x x

try not to worry... none of it is real ;-)

ClarityofMind;6082738

dunno, dont care x x

+1

She Is A Spoiled Child

I think she was being a bridesmaid for some gay couple and in pure Jordan style, she chose to upstage them both, I just wish she would get over herself!!

probably for publicity,she is a dirty dirty hooker

Banned

Annie1508;6084755

I think she was being a bridesmaid for some gay couple and in pure Jordan … I think she was being a bridesmaid for some gay couple and in pure Jordan style, she chose to upstage them both, I just wish she would get over herself!!

Why would she, when people still apparently follow what she is doing?

If she did get over herself, what would people like you have to read?

FilthAndFurry;6084803

Why would she, when people still apparently follow what she is doing? If … Why would she, when people still apparently follow what she is doing? If she did get over herself, what would people like you have to read?

Well I never read articles about her because they always say exactly the same thing, went clubbing, got drunk, hung all over some bloke, looked dreadful, someone at home looking after the kids - boring, boring!!

Banned

Annie1508;6084866

Well I never read articles about her because they always say exactly the … Well I never read articles about her because they always say exactly the same thing, went clubbing, got drunk, hung all over some bloke, looked dreadful, someone at home looking after the kids - boring, boring!!

But you know she was a bridesmaid for a gay couple - are you her stalker?

FilthAndFurry;6084957

But you know she was a bridesmaid for a gay couple - are you her stalker?

Observant!! I admit that I did USED to read about her when they first split up, and heard this a few weeks ago as her dress looked like a wedding dress (way over the top) so I was intrigued. However, I have now become bored of it all and no longer bother, I am just presuming it is the same wedding!!

Annie1508;6084866

Well I never read articles about her because they always say exactly the … Well I never read articles about her because they always say exactly the same thing, went clubbing, got drunk, hung all over some bloke, looked dreadful, someone at home looking after the kids - boring, boring!!

well you know if someones behaving like this then they need to fulfil summin emotionally that hasn't been dealt with as yet.

jellybaby22;6085087

I like Jordan..... I know Im probably in a minority....:lol:

I like her too sweets x x

jellybaby22;6085087

Help us normal people understand

Tell us, what it is you like about her :santa:

jellybaby22;6085127

your mocking me ...arent you.......:oops:I just like her..think she has a … your mocking me ...arent you.......:oops:I just like her..think she has a dont care what anyone thinks attitue...not saying everything she does is right...but who is perfect.....plus she brought out a good range of bras..(crap reson i know.....and I know she didnt actually make the bras...:lol: )

Not mocking :w00t:

I really find it bizarre that people like her are famous for , well im not sure why :-D

Her and Kerry Katona ( At least she had a "musical, "career") But why the papers continue to follow her, mystifies me the most !

Just outta curiosity , did you buy Jordan's album :whistling:

Edit: I totally forgot about the reviews of said album, on Amazon. Some of the funniest stuff i have read.

Example..

"My body is still in shock from the "sensory overlord" that this masterwork has made me subject to. I bought this album a week ago. Today is Thursday and I'm STILL off work, lying in bed, my uselessly over-pleasured body cavorting in gratified arcs as I relive this searingly brilliant aural sexperience.

By the 2nd song, I had started crying, laughing, defecating and vomiting all at the same time. And I loved every diaphragm-clenching moment.

By song 3 I had redrafted my will to leave everything to the oompa-loompa-faced-but-in-a-good-way duo that had irrevocably lifted my life from its profane and negligent plane of existence to the stardust-encrusted Awesome that I now recognize as being exactly what experiencing the blissful afterlife of heaven must feel like whilst still being alive.

By song 5 I had sought medical treatment for a condition known as "Crikey Overload" - a rare condition only ever recorded medically in people who have listened to this wonderpiece of human truth bound in mere metal, plastic and love. The inlay card I believe is made of not just paper. But LOVE paper.

A Whole New World? Damn right it is. This CD bestowed upon me a world of universal truth, oneness of all things, of sheer soaring mountains, cotton candy clouds, the absence of death, and molasses-cured crispy bacon and sweets for every meal.

I wonder if I will ever be able to gaze into another human's eyes and not feel cold disappointment when I realize that they, no matter who they be, are not Katie Price and Peter Andre's A Whole New World. I wonder if I'll ever feel love for anything else again?

I wonder if now my life is truly over...
    "

jellybaby22;6085158

lol no i didnt...:lol: I like Kerry Katona too... god.... my judgement … lol no i didnt...:lol: I like Kerry Katona too... god.... my judgement might be a bit off.......:oops:

nah its a womankind thing... gotta stick up for other females lol;-)

ClarityofMind;6085185

nah its a womankind thing... gotta stick up for other females lol;-)

Woah, thats taking it a bit far :w00t:,

What about female murderers such as Myra Hindley. Pretty famous to, for all the wrong reasons. Kinda like Kerry Katona, when you think about it!

jellybaby22;6085238

:lol:that made me lol..almost as much as the reviews for jordans … :lol:that made me lol..almost as much as the reviews for jordans album...nearly as good as the reviews for david hasslehoffs album.....:lol:

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51N75c4D%2BOL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

If such a beautiful couple cannot survive a long partnership, what hope do the rest of us mere mortals have!

jaybizzle;6085230

Woah, thats taking it a bit far :w00t:, What about female murderers such … Woah, thats taking it a bit far :w00t:, What about female murderers such as Myra Hindley. Pretty famous to, for all the wrong reasons. Kinda like Kerry Katona, when you think about it!

Oh oh my argument is shot down x x

Nah women like that are untermenshen.

jellybaby22;6085087

I like Katie Price, I can't stand Jordan, I think that's where she's gone wrong in all this, turning back into Jordan and losing the respect she'd gained from loads of women over the last few years which has boosted the sales of a lot of her items, I feel that now she's gone back to "Jordan" a lot of her sales (perfume, clothing range, home range) will drop slightly, although she must be loaded so probably doesn't care!!

I am not keen on her, never have beenreally. Always thought Peter was to good for her. A genuine bloke being monoplated for publicity.
    How she has behaved during this breakup is disqusting. The role model approache Peter has taken and how she has reacted are chalk and cheese. Sums them both up really.

* come on Peter, let me show you how a good woman will treat ya* lol

Banned

Annie1508;6085486

I like Katie Price, I can't stand Jordan, I think that's where she's gone … I like Katie Price, I can't stand Jordan, I think that's where she's gone wrong in all this, turning back into Jordan and losing the respect she'd gained from loads of women over the last few years which has boosted the sales of a lot of her items, I feel that now she's gone back to "Jordan" a lot of her sales (perfume, clothing range, home range) will drop slightly, although she must be loaded so probably doesn't care!!

Um, she's the same person.

FilthAndFurry;6085537

Um, she's the same person.

I'm sorry, but Katie Price and Jordan are two different people, perhaps as suggested below a split personality disorder, but the two personalities behave completely differently. Sometimes people do put on certain clothes and become a different person, I think this is the case here and especially when she's had a bit to drink.

Back in the day when I did read about them, I remember Pete saying that he loved Katie to death, but hated Jordan with a vengence, I think this sums it up.

Banned

Annie1508;6085640

I'm sorry, but Katie Price and Jordan are two different people, perhaps … I'm sorry, but Katie Price and Jordan are two different people, perhaps as suggested below a split personality disorder, but the two personalities behave completely differently. Sometimes people do put on certain clothes and become a different person, I think this is the case here and especially when she's had a bit to drink.Back in the day when I did read about them, I remember Pete saying that he loved Katie to death, but hated Jordan with a vengence, I think this sums it up.

Sorry, but that's just marketing bs.

You seem to have bought into this whole persona a bit too much.

Annie1508;6085640

I'm sorry, but Katie Price and Jordan are two different people, perhaps … I'm sorry, but Katie Price and Jordan are two different people, perhaps as suggested below a split personality disorder, but the two personalities behave completely differently. Sometimes people do put on certain clothes and become a different person, I think this is the case here and especially when she's had a bit to drink.Back in the day when I did read about them, I remember Pete saying that he loved Katie to death, but hated Jordan with a vengence, I think this sums it up.

I'd agree with that x x x

bit like a persons on-screen persona might be different to how they are irl.

Original Poster

Aaargh, what have I started, lol! :w00t:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. New Nintendo 3DS XL – SNES Edition available in UK from October1022
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …182469
      3. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1846
      4. Any PS4 News Here29213642

See more discussions