Groups

Has Lebara Mobile gone bust or something?

I have been trying to connect through Lebara for a few weeks (it was working before then), but just get a "no service" message on my phone. My account on their web site is still there but I cannot see my balance details - "Your current balance is £ Error retrieving balance from the server". Lebara don't respond to email and can't get through to customer service. I wouldn't be bothered except I know I'm around £12.00 in credit.

Anyone else had this problem?

2 Comments

Just checked my account on their website and everything seems fine. Only use the credit when abroad so I haven't checked my phone.

Original Poster

pipsqueak;8745512

Just checked my account on their website and everything seems fine. Only … Just checked my account on their website and everything seems fine. Only use the credit when abroad so I haven't checked my phone.

Thanks. I managed to contact them and they tell me that if the number is not used for 80 days then it totally expires and cannot be recovered.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game74044563
      2. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1817
      3. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?33
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767410

See more discussions