Groups

has my pc been hacked?

remembers all the passwords when i dont click the boxes,ebay allways signs its self on even when i just switch computer on,sometimes hukd locks me off when im half through stuff,also somehow a load of emails have deleted themselves
    am i done for ?

3 Comments

Banned

JACKIT99;7168483

is that a yes then?:roll:

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Navy"]Ignore him, he's got issues - he's a known troll.

Your browser may be saving the passwords (even if you don'tselect the "remember me" stuff - which is cookie based.

If the emails are truely deleting themselves, then clearly thats dodgy, but are you sure you haven't got any rules set up to move them elsewhere etc?[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Original Poster

vibeone;7168513

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Navy"]Ignore him, he's got … [FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Navy"]Ignore him, he's got issues - he's a known troll.Your browser may be saving the passwords (even if you don'tselect the "remember me" stuff - which is cookie based.If the emails are truely deleting themselves, then clearly thats dodgy, but are you sure you haven't got any rules set up to move them elsewhere etc?[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

thanks for that,repped,btw i dont have issues ok:x
    repped 4 the help:roll:

i doubt you have been hacked, messages dissappear after i think 90 days in my account so could be the same for you?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Does the app aznog still work?22
      2. Best Custom ROM for XIaomi Redmi Note 233
      3. Virgin Media TV67
      4. Samsung 4k TVs which one 49/55inch curved? £1.50023

See more discussions