Groups

Has my PSP slim screen messed up?

Left it at friends house ages ago, has been sitting in a drawer for about 2 months and was working perfectly when I used it last which would of been 2 months ago.

It has a screen protector on it too, anyway I put it in my backpack and took it home.

I started charging it up and decided to give it a go and noticed sort of smudges on the screen similar to what happened to my monitor when I moved house which I assume are as if a lot of pressure was applied.

The actual screen itself is intact and there are no dead pixels and I can play games its just noticable on light things but playing Street Fighter Alpha 3 Max I only noticed it when doing a super finsher.

If it is broken is it the actual lcd screen? if so is it cheap to replace or should I just sell it on Ebay.

6 Comments

Any pics so we can see what you mean?

Quite simple to replace if you need to though (link). You can get a replacement screen for between 18 and 50 quid depending on model.

Edited by: "trog0" 27th Jan 2011

Original Poster

trog0

Any pics so we can see what you mean?Quite simple to replace if you need … Any pics so we can see what you mean?Quite simple to replace if you need to though (link). You can get a replacement screen for between 18 and 50 quid depending on model.

The screen is intact just looks darker in some places though there is no leakage of lcd as such.

May get pics up but might not need to not sure.

ryouga

The screen is intact just looks darker in some places though there is no … The screen is intact just looks darker in some places though there is no leakage of lcd as such.May get pics up but might not need to not sure.

if you decide to change it, let me know. i need a screen, and it doesnt need to be perfect, just not cracked lol.

Original Poster

As a matter of interest how much does people think its worth(or will people not be sure unles they see pics) since its in average/good condition overall and everything works but only comes with an unnofficial charger so its just the marks inside the screen.

Banned

ryouga

As a matter of interest how much does people think its worth(or will … As a matter of interest how much does people think its worth(or will people not be sure unles they see pics) since its in average/good condition overall and everything works but only comes with an unnofficial charger so its just the marks inside the screen.

about £30

surely you keep it in a protective case..................oO

ryouga

As a matter of interest how much does people think its worth(or will … As a matter of interest how much does people think its worth(or will people not be sure unles they see pics) since its in average/good condition overall and everything works but only comes with an unnofficial charger so its just the marks inside the screen.

csiman

about £30surely you keep it in a protective case..................oO

...and at your own house?

BFN,

fp.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1826
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2494
      3. Cat Chat76734
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767394

See more discussions