Groups

Has no claim bonus changed for car insurance

when i ask for a quote now it says how much no claim bonus do you have for THIS CAR? no longer how much do you have in total

7 Comments

Same thing, you can only use NCB on one vehicle at a time.

So, if you've been a good driver for 15 years with no claims, but getting a brand new car, you cant say you've got any no claims bonus?

I think your reading too much into the word 'this' TBH

Is OP serious? (serious)

Banned

another classic question lol

Banned

Shengis;7497596

Same thing, you can only use NCB on one vehicle at a time.

I managed to get round this (sort of!)

I'm a named driver on my missus car (and vice versa). When I got my new car, I still wanted to keep and insure the old one. Because I was a named driver, I've built up a NCB discount for a second vehicle which can and has been used. This is with Direct Line. Obviously different insurers probably have policies on this.

Think I had 70% applied to both cars.

guv;7502147

I managed to get round this (sort of!)I'm a named driver on my missus car … I managed to get round this (sort of!)I'm a named driver on my missus car (and vice versa). When I got my new car, I still wanted to keep and insure the old one. Because I was a named driver, I've built up a NCB discount for a second vehicle which can and has been used. This is with Direct Line. Obviously different insurers probably have policies on this.Think I had 70% applied to both cars.

I find most ins co's will match NCB on a second vehicle anyway, as long as you have proof. If not, they don't get my business. Simples :lol:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2226
      2. ** Motorola Moto X Force | Owners Club **32204
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …85142
      4. Follow the Three Word Game!!!44624043

See more discussions