Has rocket league been pulled off the shelves?

Found 4th Oct 2017
Its at the top of my sons Christmas list and was in stock everywhere just a few weeks ago. I now can't find it anywhere apart from Ebay where the price tags are huge.

Does anyone know why its been pulled from the sleves and if it will be back before Christmas?
Community Updates
Ask
4 Comments
Worst case you can always get it via DD.

It may not have been pulled so much as they stopped making/shipping new/enough units.

BTW, have you looked around? Game has the PS4 version:
game.co.uk/en/…155
Original Poster
tech34758 m ago

Worst case you can always get it via DD.It may not have been pulled so …Worst case you can always get it via DD.It may not have been pulled so much as they stopped making/shipping new/enough units. BTW, have you looked around? Game has the PS4 version:https://www.game.co.uk/en/rocket-league-1170155

Thanks both. Its looking like we may have to download it and its the Xbox he wants it on.

Also for some reason when I add either the PS4 or Xbox game at game in the basket it takes it back out when you go to check out
dltaeg4 m ago

Thanks both. Its looking like we may have to download it and its the Xbox …Thanks both. Its looking like we may have to download it and its the Xbox he wants it on. Also for some reason when I add either the PS4 or Xbox game at game in the basket it takes it back out when you go to check out

Looking around, there may be other places like Tescos.

Seems to be on offer on XBL though for the next 20 minutes:
microsoft.com/en-…k0v
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants