Has something happened to Quidco online thanks for the replies, got my answer now.

Just tried to get on to it and it took me to another site, saying trojan virus etc Looked like another site attached to it......got out quick,now can't access Quidco,anyone else had probs. Of to scan now. fixed now

4 Comments

Just tried it and it worked fine for me. I was already logged in (stay logged in) if that makes a difference?

I've just gone on after reading what you said and have had no problem. Could it be worth running a scan with Malware or a similar program just in case?

Banned

did you miss type it?

google for quidco and click their link, see if it works

yes, do a scan, good idea, im sure you have a virus scanner already, click that and start a full scan

Original Poster

kelly_o_fanatic;8051623

Just tried it and it worked fine for me. I was already logged in (stay … Just tried it and it worked fine for me. I was already logged in (stay logged in) if that makes a difference?

cheers :thumbsup:

thearbiter65;8051629

I've just gone on after reading what you said and have had no problem. … I've just gone on after reading what you said and have had no problem. Could it be worth running a scan with Malware or a similar program just in case?

Will do,it did say something like that.:thumbsup:
jubbyme;8051632

did you miss type it?google for quidco and click their link, see if it … did you miss type it?google for quidco and click their link, see if it worksyes, do a scan, good idea, im sure you have a virus scanner already, click that and start a full scan

I did google Quidco,of to scan now.:thumbsup:
Thanks for the quick replies guys and gals.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread414614056
    2. Xbox One X pre order £449.99 @ Game (out 9th Nov)2238
    3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523394
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846051

See more discussions