Has the film "American Beauty" ever been aired on TV?

Just thought, I've never seen it shown on terrestrial TV! have i missed it?

and if not then why not?

and is there going to be a sequel??

(One of my all-time fave films BTW)

17 Comments

It was a good film.

Though why would you want a sequel, some films should just be left alone.

Think it was on the BBC (one or probably two) several years ago but not seen it for a while.

Original Poster

starsparkle2311

And why would there be a sequel? I think the first pretty much summed … And why would there be a sequel? I think the first pretty much summed things up

Lester's life was summed up, but what about the rest of the characters?

Original Poster

freeDUMB

It was a good film. Though why would you want a sequel, some films should … It was a good film. Though why would you want a sequel, some films should just be left alone.

Personally i'd love to see a sequel done, but it would have to be the same director/writer & actors!

While we're at it why not make Schindler's List 2?

"The list gets longer."

Original Poster

freeDUMB

While we're at it why not make Schindler's List 2?"The list gets longer."

I still haven't seen that film, should I?

Banned

Carley

I still haven't seen that film, should I?

yes it's a great film

There could be a prequel to 'The Green Mile' called 'The Green Metre' and it should follow the childhood shenanigans of John Coffey.

Edit: ©
Edited by: "freeDUMB" 8th Jan 2011

Banned

freeDUMB

There could be a prequel to 'The Green Mile' called 'The Green Metre' and … There could be a prequel to 'The Green Mile' called 'The Green Metre' and it should follow the childhood shenanigans of John Coffey.Edit: ©

Shawshank relapse

Used to wtach it a lot when I was 18 when getting stoned, was hilarious to watch then.

freeDUMB

It was a good film. Though why would you want a sequel, some films should … It was a good film. Though why would you want a sequel, some films should just be left alone.

Would normally agree but last week watched Three Men & a Baby followed by Three Men & A Little Lady..............but just heard yesterday they are filming a third one called Three Men & A Bride I reckon that will be so good!

Oh that's a great film, I fancy watching it now

lol SS - Tom Selleck (is that how you spell it!!) is just fab! Remember when he was in Friends..........awww he was just brilliant as Monica's older BF

Has been on loads of times on the Beeb, the most recent in June:

uk-tv-guide.com/pic…ii/

freeDUMB

There could be a prequel to 'The Green Mile' called 'The Green Metre' and … There could be a prequel to 'The Green Mile' called 'The Green Metre' and it should follow the childhood shenanigans of John Coffey.Edit: ©

Wouldn't that be a "yard", not a "metre"?
In answer to the question, yes it has been on the TV.

thesaint

Wouldn't that be a "yard", not a "metre"?In answer to the question, yes … Wouldn't that be a "yard", not a "metre"?In answer to the question, yes it has been on the TV.

No, "The Green Yard" is saved for my cross over film for 'The Green Mile' and 'The Longest Yard'. It follows mostly the same plot as The Longest Yard, except for that they're all executed at the end.

Edited by: "freeDUMB" 8th Jan 2011
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any PS4 News Here29213592
    2. Any Xbox One news today?2356124
    3. GOT Leaks again416
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763949

See more discussions