Groups

Has this website become your second home?

I have to admit this website feels like home and i am on here for about 50% of the day

How about you?

25 Comments

When I'm on the computer and not playing COD4, I've always got this open.

Banned

in a word on here every single blasted day..god I must be sad

Try 90% of my day mate. not complainin though

Original Poster

I am exactly the same :giggle:

I rarely go into the deals section tho

if im sat at the comp, i'll come on here. but it isnt always everyday...i just like being occupied.

Banned

Scream;2842572

Try 90% of my day mate. not complainin though

Me too, my eyes are hurting :oops:

Banned

DLM;2842587

Me too, my eyes are hurting :oops:

Mine as well .......

im on here too much, especially this summer, however i think the most addicted has got to be DDTA

Addicted....login as soon as in office and when I get home.....but love posting freebies and getting some good deals though

or borolad, hes only been a member this month and he has nearly racked up 1000 posts

What do you all do on here... am I missing something lol?

I visit here a couple of times everyday and have had some great deals from here too... but i'm on other sites making friends... does that happen here ;-)

A LOT of my working day is spent in here lol, very little of my time outside work is tho got too much to cram in to so little spare time

started a new job this summer. spent more time on misc page than i do workin. But then again i do finish all my work first. Im a good boy

kungfu;2842686

A LOT of my working day is spent in here lol, very little of my time … A LOT of my working day is spent in here lol, very little of my time outside work is tho got too much to cram in to so little spare time

Me 2

only one thing to say ........

[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"]"we are family!"[/SIZE][/COLOR] [SIZE="1"][COLOR="White"](i love you all)[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Love you too disco :friends:

Banned

Yes......now get your feet off the table, and go tidy your room :roll:

Cluffy321;2842654

or borolad, hes only been a member this month and he has nearly racked up … or borolad, hes only been a member this month and he has nearly racked up 1000 posts

I think DDTA has posted something along the lines of 8000 posts in the last 57 days or so - that's excessive!

Nah the off licence is my second home :w00t:

I very rarely come on here!!!! :whistling:

I always go on here when i turn my computer on when i get home from work etc. I then look at a few deals, go on misc. then go on msn. I will then post in the misc and refresh that page to see if anyone has said anything else. I will then go into the deals section every now and then. this is a cycle of my iternet life.

suze;2845770

I very rarely come on here!!!! :whistling:

Banned

2nd? :?

site sucks now sorry but im leaving - suspended for no reason its ridiculous
    nice people but stupid mods and people who run this site

goodbye and its been a great 10,000 posts

dandoc2;2846424

site sucks now sorry but im leaving - suspended for no reason its … site sucks now sorry but im leaving - suspended for no reason its ridiculousnice people but stupid mods and people who run this site goodbye and its been a great 10,000 posts

Don't goooo Dandoc222222! :cry:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?1213
      2. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1431
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764389
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846241

See more discussions