Has Vectone gone bankrupt?

Found 1st Jul 2015
I have been with Vectone for years. For the past 4 days, I find I haven't been able to call or send a text. My account says £0. Today, it should have been reset back to my 50 texts or 50 calls with 50Mb - but it wasn't. I am not able to access my account online. It says 'suspended'???? What me???
I have emailed them - no answer.
I have called their landline - got the 'number not known' tone.
I have called from my mobile, (a free call I think) - of course, it says no credit!
Reading on Twitter just now, it seems other people on the planet are having the same trouble. One person suggesting that Vectone have gone bankrupt.
One good thing though, after checking my bank statement for the monthly £1 Direct Debit to Vectone, it seems that they haven't charged me for the past 6 months! The month previous to that they only charged me £0.01!
So if they've gone bankrupt - it's no wonder.
I know I'm a light user but every penny helps.
I think I might go over to the Three 321 PAYG now, if I can get my PAC code from Vectone. What happens if I can't contact them?
Are any other Vectone users having similar trouble?

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
21 Comments

Banned

ur lucky you wasn't paying more than that.
Iv come back to 321 too yesterday from talk talk. singal was bad

Hi all my family had same problem no phone calls or text and internet as well.I nearly smashed my HTC today because I was really need to make important phone call.What a pathetic network and embarrassing customer service!BYE bye vectone from me!

http://mobilenetworkcomparison.org.uk/reviews/vectone/

Sounds like some are having issues. Not nearly as many people as I'd expect if they had gone bust etc.

If they've gone, that also means the end of the other 321 from Delight ... same company

I am in Austria and I can't reach my girlfriend, who uses Vectone. "The participiant can not be reached" I tried random 0688 numbers - no success. Since today (2. July) she can call and text again. But I still have no success calling any Vectone user. Even their customer service!

CS is hiding under the desk when ever there are issues with their network.This happens with such networks so keep patience if still people want to live with vectone.

They will go bankrupt if they continue like this...

For the last several days I have no internet, sms are not working, calls can be made rarely... Tech support is practically impossible to get to.

I am a vectone user for 2 days now I have lost a lot of business due to my phone network is down I have tried to call this number from my mobile 322 it is free from vectone and it is a dead number I pay direct debit they just took some money from my account and now this it is very annoying as everyone knows my number and I cannot it seems get my pac number to switch over to another network if anyone knows what I can do about this to get my pac number if it is possible I would appreciate it now I am sitting without business due to vectone I think they are finished it seems bankrupt without warning.

Acording to Austrian news Vectone Mobile Austria went insolvent back in March.

May be their UK division has run out of money as well.
Edited by: "SUMMONER" 2nd Jul 2015

shahriz

I am a vectone user for 2 days now I have lost a lot of business due to … I am a vectone user for 2 days now I have lost a lot of business due to my phone network is down I have tried to call this number from my mobile 322 it is free from vectone and it is a dead number I pay direct debit they just took some money from my account and now this it is very annoying as everyone knows my number and I cannot it seems get my pac number to switch over to another network if anyone knows what I can do about this to get my pac number if it is possible I would appreciate it now I am sitting without business due to vectone I think they are finished it seems bankrupt without warning.

I am very very surprised you are running your busineess on a personal based sim and on top of that VECTONE!!

I did not know that this was going to happen i do not give a monkeys for vectone all im interested right now is getting my not even vectone sim it was from another source so if you know something spill it out

also stop winding me up u do not know me or my business

I am with Delight, no communication by email or customer service just like the gent who has lost work I am the same, of course I have a landline but if someone is used to calling your mobile they will go elsewhere if the cant reach it

shahriz

And who is winding you up here? and no one is interested in your business too.

shahriz

Only abit of indirect friendly advice

Original Poster

To add to my original post, have a look at this thegazette.co.uk/not…66/ can anyone interpret what this means to the average person without a law degree (i.e. me).
Thanks

shahriz

You don't sell full stops or commas, we know that much.

Seen a comment about downtime from Delight and Vectone on Facebook
facebook.com/Vec…534

From the Vectone website:

"Dear Valued Customer,

Vectone Mobile would like to sincerely apologise to any of its customers who may have experienced intermittent signal problems during the past couple of days. We have been upgrading our system to ensure a better service for the future. Therefore, we are really sorry for those customers who had difficulties using our network during this time.

All customers experiencing network problems are advised to re-configure their network settings. Even if you have already tried this, we recommend doing this one more time. Thereafter, if your problem remains unsolved, please get in touch with our Customer Service Team who will be happy to help. They can be contacted via email at support@vectonemobile.co.uk

If you require information about how to configure your network settings, please click on the following link and look under ‘I have lost the signal/network coverage, what shall I do?’

http://www.vectonemobile.co.uk/faq/vectone-services.aspx
(If the link above does not work, please copy and paste into your browser address bar)

Best regards,
Vectone Mobile Team"

Would've been nice of them to notify customers first of their plans though, eh?

Regards, Phsy.

DON'T TRANSFER YOUR NUMBER TO VECTONE! Dodgy company, I had to wait 3 weeks for just transferring the number, Internet didn't work properly the whole month when I had the package. I had to restart settings at least 20 times a day - it didn't help much anyway. I had to call to their bad customer service 3 times a week usually sometimes even every day. They always promised it's going to work but it didn't. On top of that I wasn't able to receive phone calls for 48 hours and when they fixed this I was able to receive text messages for 24 hours. I bought bundle All in one for £10 with 500 UK + international minutes, 3000 text messages and 3GB data. I was charged extra for all of it from the beginning so it cost me £30 at the end. When I called them they found the way not to give me my money back. Despite the fact you have 3000 text messages you can only send 100 a day otherwise you are charge 19p! for each text message even when you have more than 2000 of them prepaid! And only 1000 text messages are outside the Vectone. Their behaviour is outrageous. They will lie to you, making a fool of you and if you demand your rights they don't have problem to hang up the phone. The worst liar is line manager "Matthew" (I don't think it's his real name). They have no idea what is a customer service. Don't waste your time with Vectone it's not worth it. Listen to many negative feedback because you'll end up the same. I regret I ever believed them. I'm still waiting for a refund and the PAC code I requested a week ago. They have no problem to break the law. Somebody should shut them down.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants