#facial was a funny one
hethekid1 m ago

#facial was a funny one

What?
Lol. Of course it is...
hethekid1 h, 11 m ago

#facial was a funny one

In what context do you use that?

Perhaps getting a mask put on at a beauticians??
What does hashtag mean?
Do any of you know where to place a stamp on a letter?
Dilithium1 h, 34 m ago

In what context do you use that?Perhaps getting a mask put on at a …In what context do you use that?Perhaps getting a mask put on at a beauticians??

Imagination
ASongOfFireAndIce2nd Jun

...Do any of you know where to place a stamp on a letter?

Anywhere you like.

The standard convention (within the UK) is in the top right corner above the addressee details (on the front/top of the item being posted), but there is not a rule to dictate where the postage stamp(s) should be.
fanpages11 m ago

Anywhere you like.The standard convention (within the UK) is in the top …Anywhere you like.The standard convention (within the UK) is in the top right corner above the addressee details (on the front/top of the item being posted), but there is not a rule to dictate where the postage stamp(s) should be.

Crikey, I should've started a thread and said when did you last send a letter to a friend!

I think we should all get together and do exactly that for people wrongfully imprisoned to show our support.

#FTR
Edited by: "Dilithium" 2nd Jun
Dilithium8 m ago

Crikey, I should've started a thread and said when did you last send a …Crikey, I should've started a thread and said when did you last send a letter to a friend!...

I dropped two into a letterbox at 10:46am today.

#FTW
#NotMyHashTag
fanpages2 h, 48 m ago

Anywhere you like.The standard convention (within the UK) is in the top …Anywhere you like.The standard convention (within the UK) is in the top right corner above the addressee details (on the front/top of the item being posted), but there is not a rule to dictate where the postage stamp(s) should be.

Traditional place then!
#IDUHATUAABOC

I Don't Use Hashtags, All Twitters Users Are A Bunch Of ...
fanpages6 h, 49 m ago

Put it on the back of the envelope and see how well it goes for u.
fanpages16 h, 21 m ago

MynameisM9 h, 31 m ago

Put it on the back of the envelope and see how well it goes for u.

Better than this thread, I suspect.
# is simply a hash.
#FTR... For the record? Frontier communications corp ticker?
CoeK11 m ago

#FTR... For the record? Frontier communications corp ticker?

33911507-BEoJY.jpg
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants