Hastings waiving fee for reducing annual mileage or changing policy level

Posted 22nd Apr
just had an email through that Hastings are waiving fees on changing mileage/cover level. don't know if it can help someone.
Community Updates
Misc
4 Comments
And once it's all over, you'll get hit by the fees adjusting it back up again which will probably outweigh any savings you made.

They're doing the bare minimum to avoid regulators imposing refunds on them with this terrible 'offer'.
abigsmurf22/04/2020 15:53

And once it's all over, you'll get hit by the fees adjusting it back up …And once it's all over, you'll get hit by the fees adjusting it back up again which will probably outweigh any savings you made.They're doing the bare minimum to avoid regulators imposing refunds on them with this terrible 'offer'.

Surely when that time comes they'll give notice and you change it back before they start charging again
abigsmurf22/04/2020 15:53

And once it's all over, you'll get hit by the fees adjusting it back up …And once it's all over, you'll get hit by the fees adjusting it back up again which will probably outweigh any savings you made.They're doing the bare minimum to avoid regulators imposing refunds on them with this terrible 'offer'.

My insurance expires at the end of this month. am I entitled to any refund? genuine question. They've fleeced me enough over the years!
Reducing the mileage hardly makes any difference at all to the premium in my experience
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions