im 14 not 5 !!

68 Comments

Banned

never mind, want a lollipop?

was it someone here?

You sound grumpy, is it maybe past your bedtime?:-D

Original Poster

jubbyme;8922800

never mind, want a lollipop?was it someone here?

intergeri;8922806

You sound grumpy, is it maybe past your bedtime?:-D

See.

Less of the attitude young lady or it's straight to bed with no supper for you!

You're 14... You must know it all!

Ah diddums.

aah96;8922808

See.

lol:w00t:

Banned

wasn't being mean, just you set us up for the gag, most here dont treat you badly

Original Poster

jubbyme;8922840

wasn't being mean, just you set us up for the gag, most here dont treat … wasn't being mean, just you set us up for the gag, most here dont treat you badly

wasnt being specifically on here lol !

compared to us oldies, you are still a child hunny x

Original Poster

baffledsalmon;8922824

You're 14... You must know it all!

Right ... did i say i knew it all ?
    no. all i said was being treated like a 5 year old !

Original Poster

fern37;8922849

compared to us oldies, you are still a child hunny x

i know but ! it bugs me alot ! :lol:

Banned

Now now, calm down and tell us all about it,

aah96;8922847

wasnt being specifically on here lol !

I suppose being 14 sometimes people can say things that may seem quite patronising to a young teenager but don't take it to heart and don't try and grow up too fast...Best years of your life...

P.S. That's not too patronising is it?!?! :thumbsup:

Banned

aah96;8922863

i know but ! it bugs me alot ! :lol:

what doesnt at 14 :w00t:

You wanna share it with us, i know it probably sounds so cheesy but the chances are we've all been there (my 1st post was a joke)

Original Poster

ei8hty5ive;8922866

I suppose being 14 sometimes people can say things that may seem quite … I suppose being 14 sometimes people can say things that may seem quite patronising to a young teenager but don't take it to heart and don't try and grow up too fast...Best years of your life...P.S. That's not too patronising is it?!?! :thumbsup:

nooo thats a nice way to put it !

Banned

14 or 5, still a child. expect to be treated like one

ei8hty5ive;8922866

I suppose being 14 sometimes people can say things that may seem quite … I suppose being 14 sometimes people can say things that may seem quite patronising to a young teenager but don't take it to heart and don't try and grow up too fast...Best years of your life...P.S. That's not too patronising is it?!?! :thumbsup:

LIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the best years start when u turn 18 :lol:

Original Poster

DaveLister;8922877

14 or 5, still a child. expect to be treated like one

soo you treat 5 year olds and 14 year olds the same ??

Wow. :lol:

micoo;8922883

Shhh you! We know that but she doesn't!!!:whistling:

Banned

aah96;8922887

soo you treat 5 year olds and 14 year olds the same ?? Wow. :lol:

i try to avoid both of the above unless they are related to me

ahh, you're a girl? I always thought you were a boy for some reason :thinking:

14yo's spend their time waiting to/acting like they're adults but when you're an adult you spend your time wishing you could go back to that age :giggle:

You think life's complicated now? Wait till you hit your 20's :thumbsup:

night night x x x :-D

micoo;8922883

like heck they do!!! You don't have to worry about jobs, bills and all the other stress of being a grown up!! Only good thing about being 18 is the drinking!!

fern37;8922904

like heck they do!!! You don't have to worry about jobs, bills and all … like heck they do!!! You don't have to worry about jobs, bills and all the other stress of being a grown up!! Only good thing about being 18 is the drinking!!

Good point, well argued.

fern37;8922904

like heck they do!!! You don't have to worry about jobs, bills and all … like heck they do!!! You don't have to worry about jobs, bills and all the other stress of being a grown up!! Only good thing about being 18 is the drinking!!

i love stress :-D it brings the best out of me

and if theres a bit too much, hit the pub :lol:

Banned

fern37;8922904

and at 21 you can hire a carpet cleaner...

ei8hty5ive;8922866

I totally agree with this :thumbsup:

micoo;8922917

i love stress :-D it brings the best out of meand if theres a bit too … i love stress :-D it brings the best out of meand if theres a bit too much, hit the pub :lol:

You are still young too micoo.....enjoy it cos life gets carp later on!! :w00t:

fern37;8922934

You are still young too micoo.....enjoy it cos life gets carp later on!! … You are still young too micoo.....enjoy it cos life gets carp later on!! :w00t:

+ 1

i hate being old :x

i cant wait to be old :giggle: i wanna skip all these mid life dramas :roll:

missp27;8922970

+ 1i hate being old :x

God, If you're old, I'm a dinosaur! You must be early 20s!

ei8hty5ive;8922981

God, If you're old, I'm a dinosaur! You must be early 20s!

i wish!
    i'm 33 :x

i got ID'ed in asdas the other week which cheered me up, lol

When you turn 18 will this turn into

'Hate it when people speak to me like im a child'?

Be careful what you say on here aah... Father Christmas sees everything...

jonb2412;8923016

Be careful what you say on here ahh... Father Christmas sees … Be careful what you say on here ahh... Father Christmas sees everything...

:giggle:

Hey missp... coming to Shrewsbury in July... Hawkstone Park..? Is that close to Shrewsbury?

Banned

Well your grammar is like that of a 5 year old...

KillFelix;8923055

Well your grammar is like that of a 5 year oldS...

missp27;8922986

i wish!i'm 33 :xi got ID'ed in asdas the other week which cheered me up, … i wish!i'm 33 :xi got ID'ed in asdas the other week which cheered me up, lol

33 aint old, wait till your 41 although it's all true what they say about life beginning at 40.
    What they actually mean though is that it's the start off you not giving a toss what people think anymore
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2240
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
      4. What would be HELL to you?2634

See more discussions