Found 28th Jul 2008
Having my lunch break and considering not going back to work, ever.
Anyone else hate work?

For me its the people I work with, I have never met such back stabbing bitches in my whole life.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
20 Comments

I hated it and left, there was a thread somewere lol.

you must work in here then mate

Original Poster

black gerbil1;2619476

I hated it and left, there was a thread somewere lol.

Where did you work?

And how did I know you'd post first

im a bum!

Original Poster

alnbowes;2619484

you must work in here then mate

What

Hate work, always have..
No matter who I have worked for ...hate it..
Unfortunately need to support my lifestyle somehow....lol

goto your boss and tell him to stick his job up his bum
(dont forget to record it on your phone)

nacider;2619485

Where did you work?And how did I know you'd post first

some place were I wasn't paid enough. ;-)

Original Poster

djnaff;2619567

goto your boss and tell him to stick his job up his bum(dont forget to … goto your boss and tell him to stick his job up his bum(dont forget to record it on your phone)

I would, but shes on Holiday. Which is why everyone is being a prat. They think they can boss me about cos shes not there, even though I am of a higher position than them

Original Poster

DarloNige;2619551

Hate work, always have..No matter who I have worked for ...hate … Hate work, always have..No matter who I have worked for ...hate it..Unfortunately need to support my lifestyle somehow....lol

Would probably get more money on the dole... You seem to get more for free LOL :w00t:

Work hard as I did and retire at 50, worked all over the world in construction projects 14, 16 and more hours a day. Was it worth it? Yes, I can go on holiday a month at a time and I can spend money on whatever I want.

nacider;2619592

I would, but shes on Holiday. Which is why everyone is being a prat. They … I would, but shes on Holiday. Which is why everyone is being a prat. They think they can boss me about cos shes not there, even though I am of a higher position than them

is there any chance of you calling a staff meeting at end of day - asking them is there any issues they would like to air - or bring it out into open - embarrass them - dont lose your living over people like that - find another job first - good luck:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Original Poster

holly100;2619616

is there any chance of you calling a staff meeting at end of day - asking … is there any chance of you calling a staff meeting at end of day - asking them is there any issues they would like to air - or bring it out into open - embarrass them - dont lose your living over people like that - find another job first - ggod luck:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks Holly, somedays I can handle them full on but other days its just too much for me. They probably think because I am only 19 that its their duty to treat me the way they do.

I might get a staff meeting together when the manager of Co Op Scotland comes in sometime this week; I don't know if this will make matters worse because the last time I discussed this with someone it blew out of proportion and I was cornered by the older members of staff. Sometimes it feels like I'm back at High School

I love my job and my colleagues (in a platonic way). If I didn't then I'd get another job. You spend so long at work that it's stupid to do something you don't enjoy.

Original Poster

Gazbert;2619670

I love my job and my colleagues (in a platonic way). If I didn't then I'd … I love my job and my colleagues (in a platonic way). If I didn't then I'd get another job. You spend so long at work that it's stupid to do something you don't enjoy.

Where do you work? I know, its mad to work 38hrs a week for something and you end up hating everything about it.

tonyd19565;2619608

Work hard as I did and retire at 50, worked all over the world in … Work hard as I did and retire at 50, worked all over the world in construction projects 14, 16 and more hours a day. Was it worth it? Yes, I can go on holiday a month at a time and I can spend money on whatever I want.

Or join the Police and get that anyway without the hard 16hour days...:thumbsup:

Anyone seen Wanted? That scene with the boss! xD

nacider;2619592

....shes on Holiday....

...and there's the real problem :whistling:

put ya foot down naci', be forceful :viking:

red_dwarfer;2619703

Or join the Police and get that anyway without the hard 16hour … Or join the Police and get that anyway without the hard 16hour days...:thumbsup:

I'm fairly sure tony would have got paid a hell of a lot more, and saw a lot more of the world than any police officer. I should know as I'm in a similar industry to him

I love my job and enjoy waking up knowing I'm going into work - I have brilliant staff who enjoy working in the office too (or so they tell me - lol)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any PS4 News Here29313897
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769654
    3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247679
    4. Money Saving Tips...2341

See more discussions