Groups

Hatton v Malignaggi «banter»

^^

33 Comments

Original Poster

ko in de 5th

lol at this fools gown being too big he keeps having to pull it back away from his eyes rofl

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooool @ hatton!!!!!

malignaggis jab looks v quick, not much power there tho.

his round tho not hattons

Original Poster

pauline looking sharp, hatton cut!

rugger-tyke;3540912

pauline looking sharp, hatton cut!

always cuts, lots of scar tissue

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop

bambi legs!

come on hatton
    theres only 1 ricky hatton

He wont keep still so he can hit him :x

god if i recieved £1 for everytime jim watts has said "i think milignaggi was shocked by rickys power"...

id be a rich man

i've got sound right down

acecatcher3;3540930

god if i recieved £1 for everytime jim watts has said "i think milignaggi … god if i recieved £1 for everytime jim watts has said "i think milignaggi was shocked by rickys power"...id be a rich man

Comon Hatton!!!

This guys got nothin left

Original Poster

can't beat 5live

fight over, hatton'll hold out or ko

rugger-tyke;3540938

can't beat 5livefight over, hatton'll hold out or ko

fmr-network.tk/

Original Poster

justin.tv but better on radio ;-)

rugger-tyke;3540942

justin.tv but better on radio ;-)

ah kk

Banned

how can boxing be better on the radio lol

Banned

its over too frickin easy man

that was complete domination and malignaggi has nothing to complain about....

no he wasnt hurt...but he was spoiling what could have been an exciting fight and his corner were obviously embarrased for him

what a load of codswallop!!!

Think he'd have lasted-weird decision

Banned

Bri8463;3540948

Think he'd have lasted-weird decision

there was no way he could win the fight mate, it would of been stopped in the uk couple of rounds ago on that performance!!

he had nothing.......

Cant believe that!!! - stayed up to watch that aswell... wanted a longer fight lol... isnt a fight classed as a fight when the enemy jits back :p.... Well done Hatton, you deserved that win

Banned

djstrobe4real;3540950

Cant believe that!!! - stayed up to watch that aswell... wanted a longer … Cant believe that!!! - stayed up to watch that aswell... wanted a longer fight lol... isnt a fight classed as a fight when the enemy jits back :p.... Well done Hatton, you deserved that win

it was the 11 th round wasnt it.....lol

frustrating fight

right thats me done for the night bedtime, catch ya later ppl, thanks to those who hit the links up!

nn

Yeah was better than the last fight, where hatton went down was well mift at that ******

night Ace... cheers for the links

Good fight was worth staying up for...
    Hatton seems a bit fresher with mayweather training him..

ukmonkey;3540970

Good fight was worth staying up for...Hatton seems a bit fresher with … Good fight was worth staying up for...Hatton seems a bit fresher with mayweather training him..

Seems much fitter too, i remember the last big match he was cream krackered 4 or 5 rounds in!!!

Yeah your right.......... looks like mayweather has been pushing hatton that extra mile....
    Long rain THE HITMAN!

Hopefully that's the start of another 3 or 4 hatton fights, then he can give up knowing he did well till the end

that guy was slimey man, he was always gripping onto him and ducking real low, might be a good technique but it was annoying, good fight though.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. RIP DOCTOR WHO710
      2. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial1218
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?67
      4. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1430

See more discussions