Groups
    EXPIRED

havaianas

Any know of any cheap retails or high street stores?

Thanks in advance!

5 Comments

I am not sure where you live but theres a guy in Portabello market that sells them for 8 quid and Office sell them but obviously price is heavilymarked up. Try Ebay:thumbsup:

house of fraser 17 quid in sale,bought some yesterday

Original Poster

maismaisoui

I am not sure where you live but theres a guy in Portabello market that … I am not sure where you live but theres a guy in Portabello market that sells them for 8 quid and Office sell them but obviously price is heavilymarked up. Try Ebay:thumbsup:

£8 thats a great price! I'm in North London so will see if its worth the journey. Are they legit, and has he got a lot of colours??

Donleeone

£8 thats a great price! I'm in North London so will see if its worth the … £8 thats a great price! I'm in North London so will see if its worth the journey. Are they legit, and has he got a lot of colours??

Yeah they are authentic and he has loads of styles/colours;the trader is Brazilian and imports them dirt cheap - just get out at Ladbroke Grove and enter the market from that end he is normally about ten stalls on the right on Saturdays:thumbsup:

Original Poster

cheers mate, left you rep but just got a pair on ebay for just over £14. Thanks anway!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How easy is it to get a refund from Halfords?1426
      2. Half decent gaming laptop?11
      3. Virgin Media - what is a good price?617
      4. FedEx sent me a Duty & Tax Invoice - Advice needed11

See more discussions