Have a goosie gander at these pendants please and cast your opinion

Gold or White gold?

for a female not for me!

been narrowed down to these two

Thanks

20 Comments

white gold.

You'll look a little gay with either!

Neither thrill me. If I had to choose then the second one.

White gold

i'm with Gavin

on this

I like the design of the white gold one.

white gold

White gold!

Depends who its for. Mother: gold, girl-friend: white. Personally: neither.

Go for the one which matches her other jewellery the better - if she has rings or dangly earrings that she wears, then colour/design match.
Edited by: "chesso" 29th Mar 2011

White gold for me, but tbh i prefer silver rather than gold .

i dont like either sorry

Original Poster

chesso

Go for the one which matches her other jewellery the best - if she has … Go for the one which matches her other jewellery the best - if she has rings or dangly earrings that she wears, then colour/design match.

I was going to go for the White gold one all along,as it's her sort of thing...however her best mate had a gander and stated she thinks she would be more suited to the gold thing(which I am not that keen on)

Supposed I could always swap them,but obviously prefer to get it right first time as I usually do
Edited by: "boothy" 29th Mar 2011

i never understand why people buy white gold surely you may as well buy silver and save the money

boothy

I was going to go for the White gold one all along,as it's her sort of … I was going to go for the White gold one all along,as it's her sort of thing...however her best mate had a gander and stated she thinks she would be more suited to the gold thing(which I am not that keen on)Supposed I could always swap them,but obviously prefer to get it right first time as I usually do

lol

Get the white gold, if it's her sort of thing. You would definitely know if she has gold gold; it's much more obvious. Like you say, you can always exchange.

I think the white gold one is horrible.. it might be suitable for my Mum or Gran!? The gold one is much nicer.

Nikki999

I think the white gold one is horrible.. it might be suitable for my Mum … I think the white gold one is horrible.. it might be suitable for my Mum or Gran!? The gold one is much nicer.

I totally agree!! Yet I dont like gold normally (my wedding band is white gold) but out of the two the gold is definitely more classy looking.

I am a Mum and a Gran and I think they're both a bit old fashioned.

All down to personal taste

try swarowski!

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. Any PS4 News Here29213597
  2. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…11
  3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764000
  4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17386133

See more discussions