Expired

Have a read of this thread below

19 replies
Found 2nd Dec 2009
Does anybody understand the reasoning that the OP has stated for NOT posting codes in the opening post,he/she wants each person to go look for their voucher codes they have posted in the vouchers forum so they get heat for it.

I don't get it tbh

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
19 Comments

OP wants heat for the voucher and for the deal??

How selfish.

That's not what HUKD is about.

You're right Debz. Vouchers and deals all together so HUKDers can most efficiently save money.

Original Poster

Morning COM:)

Previously i've added codes to their OP i didn't realise they weren't putting them on intentionally:oops:

deb8z;7076283

Morning COM:)Previously i've added codes to their OP i didn't realise … Morning COM:)Previously i've added codes to their OP i didn't realise they weren't putting them on intentionally:oops:

How daft eh!

what'sthe point in finding a deal and then not adding the vouchers just to get more heat?? Insane!

Banned

deb8z;7076247

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/544037/girls-dark-purple-bow-puff-hem-dres

attention seeking by the looks of it and whats the point of trying the blackmail users to add heat so that the user gives out the codes.. fool , thankfully its now expired ..

Banned

I think you're getting confused.

They are simply saying to check the voucher codes applicable for debenhams under the reviews link as stated in the OP

hotukdeals.com/tag…ews

nothing to do with extra heat.

Major design flaw with the new vouchers page as I have pointed out here

hotukdeals.com/ite…fix

deb8z;7076283

Morning COM:)Previously i've added codes to their OP i didn't realise … Morning COM:)Previously i've added codes to their OP i didn't realise they weren't putting them on intentionally:oops:

when codes are posted under vouchers - they automatically come up on posts from that company (at the bottom)

bit naughty of her to actually state that though - as you and com says - we are here to share :thumbsup:

csiman;7076315

I think you're getting confused.They are simply saying to check the … I think you're getting confused.They are simply saying to check the voucher codes applicable for debenhams under the reviews link as stated in the OPhttp://www.hotukdeals.com/merchant/debenhams/reviewsnothing to do with extra heat.

"that's the whole point...u need to add heat to the voucher post as well."

"Why should I post my codes then, if nobody is adding heat to it. I posted the 20% which has expired and now the 10%. Next time i better keep my codes to myself."

^^^^^ No. They want extra heat for the codes too!

Original Poster

csiman;7076315

I think you're getting confused.They are simply saying to check the … I think you're getting confused.They are simply saying to check the voucher codes applicable for debenhams under the reviews link as stated in the OPhttp://www.hotukdeals.com/merchant/debenhams/reviewsnothing to do with extra heat.Major design flaw with the new vouchers page as I have pointed out herehttp://www.hotukdeals.com/item/543020/new-reviews-vouchers-page-needs-fix

Did you read what he/she wrote in the thread,they have actually stated they want more heat for their Debenhams voucher codes,as below.

Why should I post my codes then, if nobody is adding heat to it. I posted the 20% which has expired and now the 10%. Next time i better keep my codes to myself. Have u ever noticed that the moderators dont add codes to their post. They just say use codes.

Looks like the deal was posted solely to draw attention to the codes to gets some more heat on 'em. Whatever gets a person off I suppose.

Original Poster

Did the same thing here.

]http//ww…-32

If OP wants to keep their codes to themself then fair nuff, just avoid their "deals" as heat-seeking exercises.

Original Poster

Don't get me wrong i'm grateful for the codes but yesterday i went looking for one and i only saw the 20% one and it didn't work when i applied it on a deal i was buying so when i mentioned it on a thread he/she said the 10% one works so i had to go back and try and find that one,ended up being a bit of a palava lol

Banned

deb8z;7076347

Did you read what he/she wrote in the thread,they have actually stated … Did you read what he/she wrote in the thread,they have actually stated they want more heat for their Debenhams voucher codes,as below.Why should I post my codes then, if nobody is adding heat to it. I posted the 20% which has expired and now the 10%. Next time i better keep my codes to myself. Have u ever noticed that the moderators dont add codes to their post. They just say use codes.

Ooops! My mistake :oops:

they are bang out of order
deb8z;7076362

Did the same thing … Did the same thing here.http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/543614/navy-osh-kosh-tab-kids-shoes-was-32

Just voted the deal cold :-D

Original Poster

csiman;7076377

Ooops! My mistake :oops:they are bang out of orderJust voted the deal … Ooops! My mistake :oops:they are bang out of orderJust voted the deal cold :-D

Oh lord,think i will expire this,i only wanted other peoples opinions not people voting cold arghhh

why would someone be so bothered to get more heat, some people need to get out more lol

One day they will come to realise that heat and rep mean absolutely nothing but its the thanks and gratitude "posts" that actually make it worthwhile posting a code or deal..........

csiman;7076377

Ooops! My mistake :oops:they are bang out of orderJust voted the deal … Ooops! My mistake :oops:they are bang out of orderJust voted the deal cold :-D

-1 :thumbsup:

gari189;7076407

One day they will come to realise that heat and rep mean absolutely … One day they will come to realise that heat and rep mean absolutely nothing but its the thanks and gratitude "posts" that actually make it worthwhile posting a code or deal..........

+1 :thumbsup:

gari189;7076407

One day they will come to realise that heat and rep mean absolutely … One day they will come to realise that heat and rep mean absolutely nothing but its the thanks and gratitude "posts" that actually make it worthwhile posting a code or deal..........

rep added
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Why was the deal I just posted removed?78
    2. Foo fighters presale code.109
    3. Advice on a cheaper hand held vacuum please.33
    4. Lost snipping tool on windows 10 laptop48

See more discussions