Groups

Have a splash - if only i was a kid again

In this lovely weather been trawling through different pools, and came upon this - argos.co.uk/sta…htm - but weight upto 45kg
    To be small and light again, oh and a kid

12 Comments

can you try and make your own? One of those plastic sheets, with 2 hose pipes-one either side, with holes pierced in them. Then turn water on full blast

Original Poster

that is a brilliant idea! cheers

:w00t: Have fun lol

midjet666;2070068

can you try and make your own? One of those plastic sheets, with 2 hose … can you try and make your own? One of those plastic sheets, with 2 hose pipes-one either side, with holes pierced in them. Then turn water on full blast

surfer90;2070119

that is a brilliant idea! cheers

children

REDRANGER86;2070155

children

*Watches redranger running around getting hose pipes and plastic sheeting* :whistling:

Original Poster

REDRANGER86;2070155

children

well i am still 18, so some people may class me as a child.
    and deep down - i am

surfer90;2070199

well i am still 18, so some people may class me as a child.and deep down … well i am still 18, so some people may class me as a child.and deep down - i am

LOL make sure you take pics and post them on here for us :thumbsup:

Banned

And you love surfing

Banned

REDRANGER86;2070155

children

Are you one of the ones that lie on the beach all day and complain about "children" spoiling your holiday

Did you do my idea?? *can see surfer90 in a body cast*

Original Poster

midjet666;2094236

Did you do my idea?? *can see surfer90 in a body cast*

no, i didn't, in the end i actually went to the beach with my mates - will try another time, although not this weekend by the looks of the forecast
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4552123
      2. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp1122
      3. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27120
      4. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2546

See more discussions