Groups

Have a terrific Tuesday

Have a terrific Tuesday even though the weather is bad. It is lashing it down here on Merseyside.

10 Comments

Original Poster

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2008-3/1301168/tuesday.JPG

thanks off to final uni exam in an hour tho.....boo!!!!

It is chucking it down here which means day off:-D I love the rain:-D

It's dry and sunnyish here for the 1st time in about 4 days!! (Cornwall)

It's pouring down here and has done all night!!!

bostonsaint;2183510

thanks off to final uni exam in an hour tho.....boo!!!!

Good luck :thumbsup:

Yet another day off for me due to bad weather. just had to have a week off because of minor op, was meant to be going back to work today but the bad weather as put a stop to that.

I have had to loose so much time because of the bad weather this year, it has made a considerable difference to my income.

Cant decorate externals of houses, or do roofs in the pouring down of rain. I have soooo much outside work stacking up now i could do with a good summer to keep me going.

Sorry for sounding such a whinger !
    Regards

Roy

I don't care about the weather, I won't get to see it - I've got one of my final uni exams today too. Good luck to you Bostonsaint!!!

Banned

Good luck to everyone taking exams today

Dismal in Birmingham- not as bad as yesterday tho! Typical Bank Hol weather!
    Off to pics with daughter leaving son at home revising for his A levels. Good luck to everyone with exams on the horizon!!:thumbsup:
    Have a nice day y'all!!:-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866382
      2. word association Game74044544
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2468
      4. Spotify Family Premium share721

See more discussions