I am wanting to play forza 4

Think 360 is old one
Looking at a Xbox one s

Thoughts people ?
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

12 Comments
I’ve always been a PlayStation person until a couple of months ago I bought myself a cheap Xbox one Console. Same as you only reason was to play forza... although I did get bored after a while. Worth it though. Great console
Edited by: "Hassxn786" 26th Oct
Worth it with games pass. It's a bargain to play all those games as a new Xbox owner.
Worth it if you’re in the market for a 4k blu ray player. The One S (not the All Digital) and One X both have one.
I mainly game on my PS4 pro and use my One X for 4K blu rays and media.

Just don’t expect the same level of smoothness in menus and exclusive games as you get on PS4 when it comes to Xbox. Forza Horizon 4 is great though. It’s also included with their game pass which I think you can try out for £1.

I’ve heard rumours that certain high street outlets are going to sell the PS4 and Xbox One at below £150 this Black Friday. Definitely worth keeping an eye out if you’re not waiting for the next gen consoles
Well worth it I would say. Game Pass is good value, with MS titles usually available on launch.
So if I am going to get one go for the Xbox one s non digital
If you only want Forza 4, then you can get a 360 and the game from CEX for £50-£60. Probably even cheaper on Ebay/Gumtree.

Although I would recommend a One if you can afford it, then you can carry on with the series. I like the 'Horizon' versions as there's a bit more variety.
Or get it on PC
danksy26/10/2019 14:43

So if I am going to get one go for the Xbox one s non digital

The One S all digital doesn’t include a Blu Ray drive at all. And it costs around the same as the standard One S so it wouldn’t be worth buying that model.
Along with Gears 5 and The Outer Worlds there are some exciting upcoming Microsoft games that will be added to Xbox Game Pass on release. The likes of Age of Empires, Battletoads, Bleeding Edge, Gears Tactics, Halo Infinite, Minecraft Dungeons, Ori and the Will of the Wisps, Psychonauts 2 and Wasteland 3.
Have 4 xboxs in my house 1 360 2 ones Love them
Go for it
Traded in a vita and a good few games earlier this year for a one s. Mainly to try out gamepass. It was nice for a month or two but quickly went back to my ps4. I'm back on it as of yesterday though however, purely to check out The Outer Worlds. Great so far.

In all honesty though, bar GP, there's not a whole lot different you'd get from one over a ps4. Especially if you mainly play third party.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants