Have any of the HUKD Spotify Premium families got any vacancies please?

Found 24th Feb
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
Room for a little one, deekster, eh.....eh

33323437-W9Qdu.jpg
deeky8 m ago

Me too. The Mrs calls me Minature Man.

Anyhoo, I’m sure one of these wonderful peeps can find a Spotify slot for your good self.

To music!
Edited by: "majestic2012" 24th Feb
I've got one. Do you still need?
dodo85 m ago

I've got one. Do you still need?

Hi mate. Do you already have a Spotify Family on here, or do you just have surplus on your own account? I'm happy to pay a couple of months upfront (2 x £2.50) to see how it goes but I can't remember what we have to do with regards usernames, emails, addresses etc.
deeky6 m ago

Hi mate. Do you already have a Spotify Family on here, or do you just have …Hi mate. Do you already have a Spotify Family on here, or do you just have surplus on your own account? I'm happy to pay a couple of months upfront (2 x £2.50) to see how it goes but I can't remember what we have to do with regards usernames, emails, addresses etc.

I have had an account set up for over a year and have a spare slot left. I'm happy for you to pay monthly. I think all I need is your email address (son sorts it all out for me!)
dodo81 m ago

I have had an account set up for over a year and have a spare slot left. …I have had an account set up for over a year and have a spare slot left. I'm happy for you to pay monthly. I think all I need is your email address (son sorts it all out for me!)

Ok mate, I'll pm you. Thanks.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants