have any of you bought laminate flooring from next?

10 replies
Found 9th Mar 2010
hi all well we are going to be doing the living room up in the summer and we are going to go for laminate flooring instead of carpet. i have been looking around at laminate flooring and have seen some i like on the next website but is it good quality thats what i want to know so have any of you bought laminate from next and if you have is it good quality.thanks guys.

12 Comments

Original Poster

DLM;8056698

I got mine from:-http://www.floors2go.co.uk/index.phpIt has lasted 6 … I got mine from:-http://www.floors2go.co.uk/index.phpIt has lasted 6 years with no problems.

cheers hun i will have a look.
i was thinking of the next one coz not only do i like it but i can pay over a few months for it.
my fella wanted the real wood flooring but its a no no with having the dog as it would look hammered in no time.

Banned

greyparrot;8056751

cheers hun i will have a look.i was thinking of the next one coz not only … cheers hun i will have a look.i was thinking of the next one coz not only do i like it but i can pay over a few months for it.my fella wanted the real wood flooring but its a no no with having the dog as it would look hammered in no time.

Ok, we got told off for thread spoiling yesterday.

All the saddos jumped on board :giggle:

Banned

greyparrot;8056775

i have just had a look on that thread lol.oh well this is my thread so we … i have just had a look on that thread lol.oh well this is my thread so we can say what we like i aint sad lol.

I know you aren't sad, I hope you get a great floor x x

Banned

greyparrot;8056803

too be honest i am not looking forward to it as we are having the hall … too be honest i am not looking forward to it as we are having the hall wall knocked into the living room so its going to be like a building site its going to cost a fair few quid to do as well as we will have to strip from the living room right up to the landing which is why i have thought of next as i can pay them monthly although i had only ordered yesterday £800 worth of bedroom furniture for my daughter from there oops.

Aw, I bet the furniture will be lovely.

My house has been up for sale for 9 months and I think we will probably end up staying.

We need to do lots of diy x x

Original Poster

DLM;8056824

Aw, I bet the furniture will be lovely.My house has been up for sale for … Aw, I bet the furniture will be lovely.My house has been up for sale for 9 months and I think we will probably end up staying.We need to do lots of diy x x

well we just cant afford to move our house is ex council but its a end house so we have land at the back which my fella parks his van and car etc and at the back looks onto a pond so its really difficult to get another house like we have now that doesnt cost a fortune. so i guess its stay here and make it as nice as possible.

Banned

greyparrot;8056898

well we just cant afford to move our house is ex council but its a end … well we just cant afford to move our house is ex council but its a end house so we have land at the back which my fella parks his van and car etc and at the back looks onto a pond so its really difficult to get another house like we have now that doesnt cost a fortune. so i guess its stay here and make it as nice as possible.

I am gutted that I have had to pay for a home information pack that I probably won't use.

Original Poster

DLM;8056936

I am gutted that I have had to pay for a home information pack that I … I am gutted that I have had to pay for a home information pack that I probably won't use.

excuse me for being thick but what have you had to pay for a home information pack for?

Banned

greyparrot;8056951

excuse me for being thick but what have you had to pay for a home … excuse me for being thick but what have you had to pay for a home information pack for?

Another government rip off:-

direct.gov.uk/en/…807

Original Poster

DLM;8056961

Another government rip … Another government rip off:-http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/HomeAndCommunity/BuyingAndSellingYourHome/Homeinformationpacks/DG_171807

oh gosh yeah i had never heard of one i just think they come up with extra things all the time to get extra cash out of us.where did you want to move to and have you had much interest in the house.

Banned

greyparrot;8057014

oh gosh yeah i had never heard of one i just think they come up with … oh gosh yeah i had never heard of one i just think they come up with extra things all the time to get extra cash out of us.where did you want to move to and have you had much interest in the house.

No interest.

Not sure really where we want to go.

We were going to sell this first and then decide.

Original Poster

DLM;8057049

No interest.Not sure really where we want to go.We were going to sell … No interest.Not sure really where we want to go.We were going to sell this first and then decide.

just hold out you will sell it just may take some time as everyone is skint.
we had our house up for sale 4 years ago and i had it freshly decorated and a new carpet put down in the living and hall and stairs just to gain interest i had 2 people look and they were not happy with the size of the 3rd bedroom and at the time i had my eyes set on this gorgeous 4 bed victorian house anyways the house of my dreams sold and i took mine off the market which is a good job really as then 2 years later my fella was made redundant so if i had got that lovely house we wouldnt of been able to afford to keep hold of it. so i guess everything happens for a reason.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition62653
    2. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines11
    3. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers33
    4. Chat magazine issue 4323

See more discussions