Groups

Have any of you ever won a competition that you entered online?

Whenever I can't find anything to do I go through the comps on here and enter the ones I'm interested in. Never won anything though, just wondering if anyone else has had any luck?

10 Comments

Yes I got 2nd prize once in an Argos competition - i won a tv, dvd player, surround sound system and a party for 20 people -I also won 48 cadbury creme eggs on the cadbury site

Original Poster

Nice one sn0ttyang3l

And whatsThePoint, I do notice the sarcasm but I did a search and couldn't find anything.

Original Poster

I never said I didn't believe you, I said I couldn't find anything.

Original Poster

And thankyou to linking me to that, the first post on there I'm going to check them links out. I've never noticed one of those threads before and they seriously didn't show up in the search for me, sorry.

I have won many comps from DVDs, a Sony blu ray player & Sony TV,food hampers etc,
    you have to enter as many as you can every day there is a few good comp sites to join.
    you are then bound to have a few wins a year

Yes.

Sold it here

Not much but free money.

Profiteering tut tut

my dad won the saleen mustang that was doing the Rockstar UK tour for the release of midnight club los angeles, he also won sum vladivar vodka one time.. he only enters a few here and there

numptyj

Profiteering tut tut

I cleared it with the high overseer they were fine X)

never
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767197
      2. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!55
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047093
      4. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie11

See more discussions