Have any of you guys won anything on that McDonalds Monopoly 'Online Game' code entry thing?

Found 19th Apr
No idea what's up with the McDonalds Monopoly online code thing, apparently there are 'prizes to be won online every minute', I've entered like 30 codes on the 'Online Game' yet every single one ended up with the same 'Sorry!' message. I've tried going on at different times of the day, sometimes very early in the morning like 4am. Is there a trick to this that I'm missing or is it just dodgy?
Community Updates
Misc
15 Comments
I’ve tried about 15 codes, still haven’t won anything so far
37 here and 14 by my sister and nothing on either of them not even a free drink
Not tried, got enough free donuts/muffins to make me sick of them though.
Edited by: "catbeans" 19th Apr
Haven't won anything neither has anyone else that I know has tried this
Nope, I swear each year the likelihood goes down
I added about 20 and got nothing either
Never, Tried probably 200 codes over various years and nothing.
I won a healthy lifestyle by not eating there this year. It sucks.
I won’t £5 and 3 months deezer subscription.
Not a single thing, I won loads of free food or voucher codes last year. Something seems fishy.
Won nothing on the online game, tried 20+ codes at various times of day and night, but no joy.
Won a few random food prizes on the instant win thing though.
I won a fiver this year, amazingly. Been doing them for years without a thing. You can take the cash as either a bank transfer or on a pre-paid card - I opted for the card as a little souvenir.
Edited by: "dealpickle" 19th Apr
Friend won 50K one but not sure if procedure has finished yet ( so can’t confirm cash)
i won a monopoly board game last time this was on
deleted1431257
hethekid20th Apr

Friend won 50K one but not sure if procedure has finished yet ( so can’t c …Friend won 50K one but not sure if procedure has finished yet ( so can’t confirm cash)

No “50k” prizes, maybe they split the 100k prize with someone?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants