Groups

Have Apps turned anyone else into a cheapskate???

Before I got an iPod Touch, I played games on a PS3/Wii, where I think of nothing paying £10+ for a game.

Since I got my iPod Touch, I tend to download the Lite versions of games and apps first to test it out before committing to spend 59p. 59 bloody p! Apple have turned me into a 59p-grabbing stinge-bucket! You can barely buy a choccy bar for 59p...and I'm arguing over whether to spend it on something which will give me hours of entertainment...

Steve Jobs...what have you done to me?!?!?!?!?!?!?

8 Comments

He's turned you into a sheep is what he's done! A sheep who spends loads of money on an average sounding overpriced piece of shininess

I jest but 59p isnt bad I hate on other mobiles where they put a trial of the game on the phone and then when you click continue you find out for the full version of who wants to be a millionaire you will have to pay £5...

I got an iPod Touch I haven't used yet...still got that free golf game from iTunes.

Original Poster

Haha - yeah, Let's Golf...it's alright is that. I love the way iTunes gave away Lesbian Vampire Killers for free the day after it was voted 2009's worst film...

Even better. In safari, type in [url]www.freeappalert.com[/url], save to desktop and you get free apps each day

Anyone tried that Dexter game?

Original Poster

Yeah - I've used that, and AppSniper and all that...you end up donwloading a load of stuff that's sh1te, just 'cos it's free. My OH laps all that stuff up...the other day she got an app that tests how quickly you can unravel a loo roll...FFS...

Jailbreak it

Original Poster

Not really any need to jailbreak an iPod Touch...there's no network-specific [email protected] that makes me need to do that...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424814504
      2. One for the mathmaticians2847
      3. One thing you've forgotten55
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767462

See more discussions