Held - Awaiting Booking-In Date 06/04/10 11:26 GATESHEAD SERVICE CENTRE
    Out for delivery 06/04/10 08:21 GATESHEAD HOME DELIVERY
    Passed to delivery courier 06/04/10 06:54 GATESHEAD SERVICE CENTRE
    In Transit 06/04/10 06:06 GATESHEAD SERVICE CENTRE
    Arrived At Depot 06/04/10 04:29 GATESHEAD SERVICE CENTRE
    Arrived At Depot 05/04/10 19:31 LEEDS - TERMINAL
    Parcel Picked Up 01/04/10 19:07 O2 - CUSTOMER LOCATION
    Parcel data received awaiting coll. 01/04/10 LEEDS SERVICE CENTRE

Was dispatched 1st april next day delivery from o2 and it didnt arrive today - from the joggler thread other people have recieved theirs.
    This is the worrying bit: No Parcel But Data - no parcel??????? wtf does that mean!!!

10 Comments

tried ringing them up before coming onto the interwebz?

Original Poster

nope that would involve effort and cost monies ! lol
    just wondering people had that no parcel before and recieved there item

I tracked the last parcel I sent via HDNL and the information made no sense at all. Said it got picked up in Kent rather than Yorkshire, for example. Maybe it's just another similar 'confusion'?!

Original Poster

03bintls;8302788

I tracked the last parcel I sent via HDNL and the information made no … I tracked the last parcel I sent via HDNL and the information made no sense at all. Said it got picked up in Kent rather than Yorkshire, for example. Maybe it's just another similar 'confusion'?!

hope so, but im wondering why it never arrived even though it said it was for delivery

deeppockets;8302835

hope so, but im wondering why it never arrived even though it said it was … hope so, but im wondering why it never arrived even though it said it was for delivery

Maybe it's code for no one in to collect? Or they couldn't afford the new petrol prices?! Give 'em a call in the morning anyway :thumbsup:

it means o2 have put in data to dhl but parcel not despatched by o2 contact o2 if i was you hope this helps

Sorry jst read again it mean home delivery side of dhl has been passed info but not recieved parcel yet often happens as couriers get bulk parcels and may have been missed

Original Poster

nick1531;8302967

Sorry jst read again it mean home delivery side of dhl has been passed … Sorry jst read again it mean home delivery side of dhl has been passed info but not recieved parcel yet often happens as couriers get bolk parcels and may have been missed

It means the wrong courier has been given your parcel, theyve scanned it in and out again , probably in the wrong area. itll get sent to the correct place and delivered. Its a JD00 022 125.... number yes?

Original Poster

splatsplatsplat;8303486

It means the wrong courier has been given your parcel, theyve scanned it … It means the wrong courier has been given your parcel, theyve scanned it in and out again , probably in the wrong area. itll get sent to the correct place and delivered. Its a JD00 022 125.... number yes?

something like that, cant check atm because o2 tracking part of site is down

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Laptop screen backlight issue12
    2. Input Lag v Refresh rate on a TV..59
    3. Xbox one region11
    4. Best Handheld Emulator?1221

See more discussions