Groups

Have DX stopped selling DS Flashcarts?

Have DX stopped selling DS Flashcarts?

34 Comments

well, do they have any ?

Yes, but focalprice and volume rate still sell. You ok insomniac? You haven't tagged this thread with your hilarious knock of nigel.
    Spoke to soon, reported for tag abuse

Paddy_o_furniture;7655595

Yes, but focalprice and volume rate still sell. You ok insomniac? You … Yes, but focalprice and volume rate still sell. You ok insomniac? You haven't tagged this thread with your hilarious knock of nigel.Spoke to soon, reported for tag abuse

awwwww , cry me a river ! LOL :roll: some people.

what happened with DX then...?

iNSOMANiAC;7655624

awwwww , cry me a river ! LOL :roll: some people.

Couldn't really care, but the fact you do it on every thread relating to flash cards etc should be classed as tag abuse. Will I make your list??? Was it not proven sometime back that you own a modded console?

Paddy_o_furniture;7655595

Yes, but focalprice and volume rate still sell. You ok insomniac? You … Yes, but focalprice and volume rate still sell. You ok insomniac? You haven't tagged this thread with your hilarious knock of nigel.Spoke to soon, reported for tag abuse

focal price don't anymore either

rob585;7655634

what happened with DX then...?

Look on the dx forum its all there

Paddy_o_furniture;7655637

Couldn't really care, but the fact you do it on every thread relating to … Couldn't really care, but the fact you do it on every thread relating to flash cards etc should be classed as tag abuse. Will I make your list??? Was it not proven sometime back that you own a modded console?

He can't reply.

Original Poster

volumerate trustworthy?

mai;7655647

focal price don't anymore either

email from them today
    "iEDGE Card Available For Sale
    Dear All,
    Volumerate.com wholesale now get iEDGE card available.
    Link here:
    ]volumerate.com/det…542
    Sincerely,
    Volumerate.com Support "

Jetpac;7655657

volumerate trustworthy?

I've ordered from them in the past

Paddy_o_furniture;7655648

Look on the dx forum its all there

had a look there and hundreds of threads asking why but apart from copyrite issues no further info..each thread links to another thread then another with no actual answer....

rob585;7655693

had a look there and hundreds of threads asking why but apart from … had a look there and hundreds of threads asking why but apart from copyrite issues no further info..each thread links to another thread then another with no actual answer....

Copyright is the reason given, not sure who the infringment claim is coming from though.

Original Poster

Paddy_o_furniture;7655690

I've ordered from them in the past

Damnit volumerate dont do free shipping.
    any other suggestions? im only after the cheap DSTT card

is there anyway to get free shipping from volumerate as its quite dear. thanks

Jetpac;7655730

Damnit volumerate dont do free shipping.any other suggestions? im only … Damnit volumerate dont do free shipping.any other suggestions? im only after the cheap DSTT card

Some based in the UK, will have to hunt them out. Various topics on this subject already posted on here with links to other suppliers (i think)

tiaria;7655735

is there anyway to get free shipping from volumerate as its quite dear. … is there anyway to get free shipping from volumerate as its quite dear. thanks

Not that I know off

Original Poster

Paddy_o_furniture;7655788

Some based in the UK, will have to hunt them out. Various topics on this … Some based in the UK, will have to hunt them out. Various topics on this subject already posted on here with links to other suppliers (i think)Not that I know off

ive always just used DX for my carts! damnit!

Jetpac;7655823

ive always just used DX for my carts! damnit!

Do you have the SKU of the DSTT you purchased from DX?

Original Poster

i just looked it up in the past orders: 15613

thesaint;7655850

Do you have the SKU of the DSTT you purchased from DX?

yes, I read that somewhere, if you have the SKU you can still find the item on the site.

Jetpac;7655882

i just looked it up in the past orders: 15613

]Add to cart from here

thesaint;7655907

]Add to cart from here

Heard you could do this but wasn't sure how
    Acekard 16142
    edge 21973

Original Poster

will it still get sent?

Paddy_o_furniture;7655956

Heard you could do this but wasn't sure howAcekard 16142edge 21973

Acekards are not in stock( I have some pending), and the Edge hasn't been sold for months

thesaint;7655995

Acekards are not in stock( I have some pending), and the Edge hasn't been … Acekards are not in stock( I have some pending), and the Edge hasn't been sold for months

Thats how up to date I am

Mates got a DSi and he has just asked me if the flashcards work on them.

thx

glad i got a few last year.....shame as was probably there best line of products and highest turnover...LOL

I know this is a little old however, if you go to volumerate find the card you want on there and get the sku number, you can enter that sku number on dealextreme and a popup will appear for you to order from dx.

whats the best card to use at the mo, i was using DSTT's but have read the support for this card has gone... just when i saw that you COULD get an sdhc version which holds 4tb of storage - crazy amount :giggle:

dcx_badass;8078357

You mean 4GB. And SDHC is upto 32GB atm anyway.

no says 4TB :giggle: - ]clicky

DE4L3R;8078452

priceangles.com

tried it in my address bar, didn't go to a specific site, did you mean - ]clicky

fwibble;8078484

tried it in my address bar, didn't go to a specific site, did you mean - … tried it in my address bar, didn't go to a specific site, did you mean - ]clicky

lol

priceangels.com/Ace…tml

angles angels samething....maybe not :>

DE4L3R;8078660

lolhttp://www.priceangels.com/AceKard_2i_AK2i_Multimedia_MicroSD_TF_Cart_for_NDS_and_NDS_Lite__Compact_Edition__p1531.html

DE4L3R;8078667

angles angels samething....maybe not :>

$4 cheaper on dealextreme...

I don't know whether what i heard about the TTDS/DSTT whatever :giggle: is a load of poop, or if it is now going to be unsupported and if it is, what card would be better ie full (future) support
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ** Motorola Moto X Force | Owners Club **32204
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …84142
      3. Follow the Three Word Game!!!44624043
      4. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1111

See more discussions