Groups
    EXPIRED

HAVE ENOUGH NOW - THANKS GUYS! Brit trips codes wanted - for PTA raffle prize

Hi, if you aren't using your Brit Trips codes, I would really appreciate them. I am on the PTA of a small school and we are trying to collect enough to use for a couple of raffle prizes - the days out to the National Trust look like a good deal for this.

We are a registered charity, and the prize list is looking a bit thin at the moment, so any codes would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you.

6 Comments

Ive banked all my points at the moment but when i get more i will send them to you if your still looking for some:-D

Original Poster

Thanks that's really kind - I just got off the phone with Drayton Manor who won't give us more than 2 tickets for a prize ... and the whole school went to their pantomime at Christmas ... grrrr! I'm not saying they owe us ... but they do!

Original Poster

Thank you! The fair is June 21st so anytime up to the week before that perhaps? We were looking at the National Trust Days out as possible prizes - which are 25 points for a family day pass. All codes very gratefully appreciated!

We are also collecting Nescafe coffee beans, which we swap up for the days out vouchers - not as easy as you physically have to have the beans - maybe you could suggest that your school collects these? It's 12 points for 1 day trip out and the quality varies by area - last year we got tickets to The Birmingham Sea Life Centre which was great, and this year they are doing them for the Tales of Robin Hood ...

Original Poster

Has anyone got any more? thanks (bumpitty bump!)

I have 26 points you can have, will PM you

Original Poster

Thank you to everyone who replied to this and has sent me codes - I now have enough so a great big THANK YOU! Laffy42
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1212
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …90152
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?30115
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764501

See more discussions