Groups

HAVE ESTAGE AGENTS GONE COO-COO???

I arranged to view a property and there were 16 (!) others looking at it at the same time....

Sorry, I just had to share this with someone.

15 Comments

Was it an open day?

Banned

Was it a bedsit?

:giggle:

Great time management though.

Probably all actors brought in to make you think everyone after property can 16 people afford to buy a house in the UK at the moment???

Original Poster

lufc246;4429677

Was it an open day?

Nop, thats why I am fuuuuming!!! :x

Banned

zaro777;4429708

Nop, thats why I am fuuuuming!!! :x

Why fuming? At least you know that there will be plenty of room when everyone comes round for Christmas dinner.

;-)

Original Poster

tuppence;4429690

Was it a bedsit?:giggle:It felt like that... :shock:Great time management … Was it a bedsit?:giggle:It felt like that... :shock:Great time management though.

I shall say: no time management needed in this case... :whistling:

have you heard that Phil's (From location x3) estate agency has gone into administration????

so shocked

Original Poster

blackpeppa;4429752

have you heard that Phil's (From location x3) estate agency has gone into … have you heard that Phil's (From location x3) estate agency has gone into administration????so shocked

I am just so confused about what is happening out there at the moment... :?

Just in case Phil reads this: PLEASE FIND ME A PROPERTY ! :giggle:

he had an esytate agency.what were they caled?

Who's wanna be an estate agent in this financial climate??

They're so scared they wont get a sale they're sending round 17 possibles at once!!!

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;4429932

Who's wanna be an estate agent in this financial climate??They're so … Who's wanna be an estate agent in this financial climate??They're so scared they wont get a sale they're sending round 17 possibles at once!!!

Do you think that 17 possibles would improve their chances? After todays experience, I can definitely say a big fat NO from me!!!

i havent a clue, I'm so glad I'm not them...lol

Original Poster

tuppence;4429731

Why fuming? At least you know that there will be plenty of room when … Why fuming? At least you know that there will be plenty of room when everyone comes round for Christmas dinner.;-)

You know what is the worst about it?! It was a two bed apartment!!!! :w00t: :shock:

http://www.ahajokes.com/cartoon/engineer_dorm_room.jpg

are u gonna take it
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Get an annual MOT reminder55
      2. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1918
      3. In-store receipt cashback - Shopitize, TopCashBack's 'Groceries', Quidco's …25104
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767411

See more discussions