EXPIRED

Have Hamleys no shame?

Link in first post-19 quid for a gogo hamster?

you expect this on ebay and I get the whole "supply and demand" thing but this is blatant ripoff stuff from a supposedly reputable company.

23 Comments

Thats discusting shame on them, these go go hamsters are ment to be the number 1 toy this year.

Might as well be £190 they are still not in stock!

Original Poster

norfolk_enchance;6965616

Might as well be £190 they are still not in stock!

yes not in stock but they have sold them at this price-first batch they had they sold for rrp,second batch they wanted 14 quid and the ones they got earlier in the week they charged 19-utter roberry imho.

Supply and demand. They should have charged at least £50 each

More fool the people that paid £19!
If no-one paid they would soon drop the price, who can blame them??!

no they should'nt charge whatever price they choose it should be the right price as we the adults are not the hurt and upset people on xmas morning because the shops became greedy and made them unaffordable also i would'nt buy from them ever now for being shady at the worst possible time of the year name and shame these disgusting businesses

dcx_badass;6965763

Horrible ugly things anyway.

Ain't that the trooof :lol:

LMAO they are very ugly toys look at the nose!

Banned

why anyone needs the four of them is beyond me, this is what has made them the price people aree charging, all they do is go round in circles, a live hamster is only £6 and does so much more

sassie;6965790

why anyone needs the four of them is beyond me, this is what has made … why anyone needs the four of them is beyond me, this is what has made them the price people aree charging, all they do is go round in circles, a live hamster is only £6 and does so much more

Well isn't it obvious? If you don't get all 4 for your kid you obviously hate them and want them to be a mentally scarred social leper..... :lol:

Shengis;6965820

Well isn't it obvious? If you don't get all 4 for your kid you obviously … Well isn't it obvious? If you don't get all 4 for your kid you obviously hate them and want them to be a mentally scarred social leper..... :lol:

:w00t:

Banned

I get the whole "supply and demand" thing

This thread suggests otherwise:whistling:

Banned

sassie;6965790

why anyone needs the four of them is beyond me, this is what has made … why anyone needs the four of them is beyond me, this is what has made them the price people aree charging, all they do is go round in circles, a live hamster is only £6 and does so much more

A live one dies in 2 year's though which I can not go through again :-(

Banned

Carley;6966747

Where is all the hype coming from? my two boys (6+9) haven't mentioned … Where is all the hype coming from? my two boys (6+9) haven't mentioned these at all.

neither has mine, he is 7, think its a girl thing though

linw;6965736

we the adults are not the hurt and upset people on xmas morning because … we the adults are not the hurt and upset people on xmas morning because the shops became greedy and made them unaffordable

Well then im sorry you should teach your kids they cant have everything

Banned

Carley;6966786

neither have my nieces (6+8) :?

i havent even seen one in a shop, maybe they didnt hit shrewsbury - lol

Banned

barky;6965638

yes not in stock but they have sold them at this price-first batch they … yes not in stock but they have sold them at this price-first batch they had they sold for rrp,second batch they wanted 14 quid and the ones they got earlier in the week they charged 19-utter roberry imho.

cant see the problem myself.

its simple market forces. Low supply, high prices

/thread

Wont somebody just think of the children, the children !

Shame....... and sales...

How often are these two words included in the same sentence??

Banned

Do all you people complaining about shops not charging the 'correct' price (by which I presume you mean the RRP) also complain when you go to the supermarket and buy a dvd for £6.99 when the RRP is £19.99?

If you don't like the price, don't buy, simple.

in reply to deanos

my kids dont get everything they want they get to choose an item each thats the only thing they get to choose at christmas and as it is christmas i make a concession .my children are not spoiled and do not get everything they want .
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. (heads up) Mini SNES price finally dropped on Amazon pre orders68
    2. Ebid over Ebay22
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763999
    4. Better watch out for these...915

See more discussions