Have I poisoned my self

Posted 8th Nov
Will I b ok I took some sausages from the pack cooked em when I was eating them I noticed something stuck to one the sausages a bit of plastic from the container have I eaten any will it hurt me dosn't heating plastic make poisonous gas or fumes
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

Top comments
Great first post, mutley could have some competition
Seeing as you have posted this, you must be ok as your still alive
m.a,c08/11/2019 11:31

you should seek immediate medical attention

They have done.
That's what we're all here for 😁
easyphones08/11/2019 11:46

Yes, your lack of punctuation is quite worrying, I suggest you visit A&E; …Yes, your lack of punctuation is quite worrying, I suggest you visit A&E; alternatively, go Currys and purchase a new keyboard.

Do you think he might have damaged his colon, maybe he'll end up in a comma. I'll get me coat...
38 Comments
I’m sure you’ll be fine. Try not to think about it
Seeing as you have posted this, you must be ok as your still alive
Only if you retrieve the bit of plastic when it exits so keep an eye out
Welcome to Hotukdeals
All the nitrates and nitrites in processed meats such as sausages is believed to be carcinogenic, so a little bit of plastic blended in won't make much difference
m.a,c08/11/2019 11:31

They have done.
That's what we're all here for 😁
snoopy1808/11/2019 11:20

Not sure about that as mutley is a pro
Yes, your lack of punctuation is quite worrying, I suggest you visit A&E; alternatively, go Currys and purchase a new keyboard.
Dont worry, the body is use to foreign objects accidentally been swallowed, just look at some of the strange and foreign objects babies & children have accidentally swallowed in the past, they have swallowed full plastic toys, you would be amazed what can be found inside the body, a little piece of plastic will be easily passed through when you go to the loo, if you are truly concerned you could book yourself a colonic hydratherapy session which will clear anything foreign out of the digestive system, not to mention a colonic is extremely healthy and good for you its like having a fire hydrant stuck up there to clear everything out, must admit though its puts you a cloud nine and makes you feel amazingly wonderful afterwards, its a fact that the digestive system can still hold remnants of processed food & much more that you had even as a baby, having a colonic is like having an entire lifetime of what as passed through your digestive system washed out, its really beneficial some would disagree and why hospitals refuse to give them nowadays is beyond me, you can only get colonics privately now for around £60-£80 a session but well worth it IMO.

So dont worry, we have all been in that position of worrying, I remember once accidentally put ear drops into my eyes, ouch I thought I was going to be blind forever. I once accidentally swallowed some TV screen cleaner, I once accidentally swallowed turps thanks to my dad cleaning paint brushes in the sink, when I washed my cup out and made of cup of tea I thought it tasted funny? yes I had got a gob full of turps LOL I thought I was going to be dead in hours, don't worry and dont panic.
Edited by: "lettherebedeals" 8th Nov
With the heated plastic and the reaction from the raw meat, I would be suprised if you saw the day out without seeking medical attention
I am not a doctor and any advice I give is just my opinion only and may not happen
Edited by: "fearona" 8th Nov

Yes, your lack of punctuation is quite worrying, I suggest you visit A&E; …Yes, your lack of punctuation is quite worrying, I suggest you visit A&E; alternatively, go Currys and purchase a new keyboard.

Do you think he might have damaged his colon, maybe he'll end up in a comma. I'll get me coat...
melted08/11/2019 12:14

Do you think he might have damaged his colon, maybe he'll end up in a …Do you think he might have damaged his colon, maybe he'll end up in a comma. I'll get me coat...

Ah matey, you win!
melted08/11/2019 12:14

Do you think he might have damaged his colon, maybe he'll end up in a …Do you think he might have damaged his colon, maybe he'll end up in a comma. I'll get me coat...

the op could do with using a comma
If it’s cheap nasty plastic it can contain traces of poison,
hope you make it today but if you don’t it’s been a good run.

wow
RIP OP
We hardly new ye
Got a spare code?
Ring 0118 999 881 999 119 725 3
easyphones08/11/2019 12:28

Ah matey, you win!

Terrible wasn't it, and I missed an obvious bad pun.

What I should have said was, do you think he might have punctuated his colon, and end up in a comma!
On this day, Michael Boussy became 'Plastic Sausage Man'. Imbued with the strength of a plastic sausage, and the aroma of wiener, he will save this troubled world from plight of ..... [someone else please continue this story]
Op is doing their best for recycling plastic
jco8308/11/2019 14:34

On this day, Michael Boussy became 'Plastic Sausage Man'. Imbued with the …On this day, Michael Boussy became 'Plastic Sausage Man'. Imbued with the strength of a plastic sausage, and the aroma of wiener, he will save this troubled world from plight of ..... [someone else please continue this story]

Brexit.
Eat the rest of the packaging to make sure .
Stomach acid will dissolve almost everything, you can always phone NHD direct if you have any worries in the future on 111
8 hours on, are you still there?

Bit of plastic has effected the punctuation
RIP OP, we hardly knew you. Quite literally. You registered today and this was your first post. Why did we feed the troll? Especially since he/she was high on plastic already.
your reincarnation worked well (today)
Are you on medication
Mods... Please delete this account. 9 hours now. Obviously passed away.

RIP

Michael Boussy

Briefly known but much loved.

Edited by: "Ringfinger" 8th Nov
was it asda spart price buy a brand one next time
I miss Michael Boussy, it was such a great 1st post
summerof7608/11/2019 11:41

Not sure about that as mutley is a pro

I’m laughing like Mutley reading about all of this.
brilliant
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants