Groups

have just been offered following on an orange upgrade through a company, is this a good deal?

I have 2 phones to upgrade and have been offered a NOKIA 6303 AND A LG COOKIE PINK WITH 400 minutes on each phone 300 texts on each phone and unlimited landlines. I wold also get a free wii and possibly a free wii fit, It would cost us £30 per phone so £60 a month, Is it me being stingy or does this sound expensive??????

7 Comments

it doesnt sound a lot of texts/mins for that price. I get unlimited text and internet and 1200mins for £31 a month. And its a 12 month contract.

thats a bad deal, i pay £35 for 600 mins unlimited text and net with N95 8GIG & now you can get better phones

thats a rubbish deal...the cookie isnt an expensive phone so u shud be looking at more mins/texts

usually they try give u one good phone and one rubbish one.........go thru phones4u or someone, i was offered 5800 and 6300 £380 immediate cashback 600 mins and unlimited texts for £30 a month each thru orange

Original Poster

Thanks,Ijust phoned phones 4 u and they have offered me

Samsung tocco lite and nokia 6700
    400 mins each
    300 text each
    unlimited landlines
    free wii and a £100 cashback
    all on 18months
    Should it get better?

Try ringing Orange direct they may be able to offer you something better :o)

Or, better still, go via TopCashBack.co.uk and buy from Orange, or via someone like Mobiles.co.uk. You'll get the deal you'd get anyway, plus a load of extra cashback courtesty of TCB, who pass the bonus your salesman would normally get on to you.

Ask to be through Retention Department see what happens threaten to leave

spitroast
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Year's Supply of Tea, a Coffee Hamper & a Coffee Machine11
      2. Win a Mazona Olympus 8kW multi-fuel stove @ Gr8 Fires33
      3. Jazz apple slicer for the price of a stamp33
      4. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains55

See more discussions