Groups

Have o2 Stopped selling Refurbs?

Seen a thread yesterday on o2 Refurbs

The thing is it contained a number (202) and a big discussion of what people have say or heard on the phone

Just would like to look and read what people have posted just before i call up later today

Rep will be added if found

19 Comments

looks like imissed that 1 aswell

Original Poster

yeah

I sure the number was 202 to call to see what refurbs they have available for sale

Original Poster

Rep left

I called them and they said they have stopped selling refurbs

Can anyone confirm this?

geoneo123;3055207

Rep left I called them and they said they have stopped selling refurbs … Rep left I called them and they said they have stopped selling refurbs Can anyone confirm this?

I think thats a lie - They should have told you that they have none in stock so they cant place your order and call back later!

I have spoken to several CS people in O2 and they have confirmed that this is not a 1 time offer. BTW I havent rang them for 2 weeks now...`

geoneo123;3055207

Rep left I called them and they said they have stopped selling refurbs … Rep left I called them and they said they have stopped selling refurbs Can anyone confirm this?

You've just answered your own question...:?

geoneo123;3055207

birdyboyuk;3055330

Not really as half the CS reps dont know their backsides from the elbow:thumbsup:

Original Poster

birdyboyuk;3055330

No i havent

You dont deal with CS that much do you :giggle:

geoneo123;3055509

No i havent You dont deal with CS that much do you :giggle:

Nope! :lol:

i orderd 1 today around 12ish om my buisness contract for £50 n95 black version.
    now am trying to get another1 and there stating no stock and not selling any only on upgrade

Original Poster

khalifazed;3057109

i orderd 1 today around 12ish om my buisness contract for £50 n95 black … i orderd 1 today around 12ish om my buisness contract for £50 n95 black version.now am trying to get another1 and there stating no stock and not selling any only on upgrade

Thanks for the info mate

I think they might look on how long you have had your contract of something

The guy i spoke to said that they had a meeting about it and they aint selling them anymore

What a load of Bull!

i got told the same that they wont be selling anymore only available via upgrade at £70 still cant go wrong.the good thing is i still have upgrade due with them at the min i think i will wait till christmas and my self a good bargain

i have a mate his on buissness contract so gonna give it a go tommorow see what happens

Still waiting for my C902

Original Poster

when did you call them about that

Original Poster

khalifazed;3060807

i got told the same that they wont be selling anymore only available via … i got told the same that they wont be selling anymore only available via upgrade at £70 still cant go wrong.the good thing is i still have upgrade due with them at the min i think i will wait till christmas and my self a good bargaini have a mate his on buissness contract so gonna give it a go tommorow see what happens

did your mate have any luck?

They dont ave any instock thats what i got told

geoneo123;3063964

did your mate have any luck?

we called them about 10 times we kept getting told no stock and they will only be doing them on a 18 month upgrade contract,
    looks like missed this deal a very long time but i managed to get my 1 in and they had dispatched it yesterday n95 8g black the bloke had confirmed it today

Original Poster

nice one

I will keep on at them

geoneo123;3063954

when did you call them about that

Ordered it about 3-4 weeks ago
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3301180
      2. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…11
      3. New Nintendo 3DS XL – SNES Edition available in UK from October1326
      4. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?1525

See more discussions