Groups

Have people got nothing better to do with their time???

As reported by the BBC, Coronation Street bosses have changed the script in a future episode of the ITV soap after receiving many complaints about a line used by scottish character Tony Gordon.
    He said 'I could be no more interested in Rosie Webster than i could support Glasgow Rangers'

And thats prompted loads of complaints? Seriously though.....Would you???

ITV bosses have now changed a future episode which mentions the character being 'allergic' to Glasgow Rangers. Lmao.

Too many people with too much time on their hands!!!

14 Comments

Who are Glasgow Rangers ?

Banned

I suppose if you are a Rangers fan :giggle:

pathetic !!!

that is just pathetic isn't it...... why would people complain about such a trivial thing?? :roll:

Which character is called glasgow rangers? wha kinda name is that, who is glasgow rangers?

p.s i dont watch coronation street

Banned

lyndsbowes;3129508

that is just pathetic isn't it...... why would people complain about such … that is just pathetic isn't it...... why would people complain about such a trivial thing?? :roll:

agreed....

what a waste of energy...a far better thing would be to complain to get this **** off our TV's!

Banned

J4GG4;3129553

Which character is called glasgow rangers? wha kinda name is that, who is … Which character is called glasgow rangers? wha kinda name is that, who is glasgow rangers?p.s i dont watch coronation street

hes married to Queen of the South

Banned

Its disgraceful to discriminate in this type of way.

Obviously justified if they had said "Ars*nal".

Banned

guv;3129596
    Its disgraceful to discriminate in this type of way.

Obviously justified if they had said "Ars*nal".

lol idiot

jellybaby22;3129792

i wouldnt complain..but then I wouldnt have watched it in the first … i wouldnt complain..but then I wouldnt have watched it in the first place.....maybe thats the type of person that watches drivvle like Coronation street......

i watch corrie:w00t: but i will be the first to admit i'm sad.....though i would never take time out my life to complain about a storyline....'it's not real':roll:

jellybaby22;3129846

looooooooool your not old enough to watch cornation street...you dont … looooooooool your not old enough to watch cornation street...you dont have a blue rinse and collect your pension...:giggle:Although Im just as sad...never miss eastenders......:p

pmsl... hehe. i watch eastenders too :roll: yes i am sooooooooo sad:oops:

Not sure what question you are asking, so will answer both.

Would I waste my time complaining....No
    Would I have turned down Rosie Webster.... Come on get real. When's he ever going to get that sort of offer again.

I'd complain
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions