Groups

Have to get off my chest regarding Mod's...

Banned
    ... "amusing" comments. Seriously, 99% of the comments aren't that funny and nobody would even crack a smile if anyone else said them but because it's a Mod you all guffaw like idiots.

Get a grip you sycophantic eejits!

116 Comments

loooooooool whats up!

lmffao

Banned

link?

http://www.2000greetings.com/chill_pill.jpg

http://www.djthecrow.de/Extacy.gif
    hmmmm!

Original Poster Banned

I'm chilled despite my seeming non-chilled post.

No links needed, see any remotely amusing post from a mod. It's a casual observation of being here years.

I will of course take any negative comment toward me in this thread as an admission of guilt to what I'm saying.

mod

Sorry master_chief
    I shall be officious and grim in future
    PS Infracted for calling the members sycophantic eejits
    Joke
    Albeit not a funny one
    So please no guffawing

master_chief;8601834

I'm chilled despite my seeming non-chilled post.No links needed, see any … I'm chilled despite my seeming non-chilled post.No links needed, see any remotely amusing post from a mod. It's a casual observation of being here years.

I sometimes laugh when the mods come in with a warning and then the person causing the bother gives the old famous +1 "oh yes I so agree" :lol:

master_chief;8601834

I'm chilled despite my seeming non-chilled post.No links needed, see any … I'm chilled despite my seeming non-chilled post.No links needed, see any remotely amusing post from a mod. It's a casual observation of being here years.I will of course take any negative comment toward me in this thread as an admission of guilt to what I'm saying.

yea it dose get to ya

bossyboots;8601845

I sometimes laugh when the mods come in with a warning and then the … I sometimes laugh when the mods come in with a warning and then the person causing the bother gives the old famous +1 "oh yes I so agree" :lol:

:thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

andywedge;8601844

Sorry master_chief I shall be officious and grim in futurePS Infracted … Sorry master_chief I shall be officious and grim in futurePS Infracted for calling the members sycophantic eejitsJokeAlbeit not a funny oneSo please no guffawing

:w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

Hilarious, funniest post this year. Can I have a job :thumbsup:

Chill winston
    [url]www.spe.fotolog.com/photo/62/60/62/themoonsugar_666/1215939532686_f.jpg[/url]

dcx_badass;8601867

I quite like Andy's comments myself.

unless its an infraction

everyone has a different sense of humour big deal?

i might not find you funny but your friends might :?

http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/9178/hamster2k.jpg

ilovelilac;8601885

everyone has a different sense of humour big deal?i might not find you … everyone has a different sense of humour big deal?i might not find you funny but your friends might :?

who do you not class as a friend?

ilovelilac;8601885

everyone has a different sense of humour big deal?i might not find you … everyone has a different sense of humour big deal?i might not find you funny but your friends might :?

You're happy today!

andywedge;8601844

Sorry master_chief I shall be officious and grim in futurePS Infracted … Sorry master_chief I shall be officious and grim in futurePS Infracted for calling the members sycophantic eejitsJokeAlbeit not a funny oneSo please no guffawing

Guff Guff Guff Guff! Soooooooo funnnnnnnny Andywedge!!!!!!!!

rotflmfao

Original Poster Banned

ei8hty5ive;8601917

Guff Guff Guff Guff! Soooooooo funnnnnnnny Andywedge!!!!!!!!

You see. This is a prime example. It's sickening!

andywedge;8601844

I like your humour! Keep it up...show's you guys/gals are human at the end of the day :thumbsup:

fern37;8601932

I like your humour! Keep it up...show's you guys/gals are human at the … I like your humour! Keep it up...show's you guys/gals are human at the end of the day :thumbsup:

I thought he was a hamster. :?

raptorcigs;8601899

who do you not class as a friend?

i dont really understand that question :?
    i dont have any enemies :thumbsup:

angelfairee;8601901

You're happy today!

is that sarcasm?
    i wont say i'm 'happy' today not sad either its just one of those average stressy days

Banned

andywedge;8601844

Andywedge, so funny man!!!!!

Although I hope the OP does not explode with regards to one mod laughing at another :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

aScottishBloke;8601970

Andywedge, so funny man!!!!!Although I hope the OP does not explode with … Andywedge, so funny man!!!!!Although I hope the OP does not explode with regards to one mod laughing at another :thumbsup:

Look even sycophantically fawning over each. Jesus you guys make me sick!

Jumpingphil;8601960

I thought he was a hamster. :?

Hamster? Human? All the same as long as the humour stays :-D

aScottishBloke;8601970

Andywedge, so funny man!!!!!Although I hope the OP does not explode with … Andywedge, so funny man!!!!!Although I hope the OP does not explode with regards to one mod laughing at another :thumbsup:

I have to admit ASB, I prefer it when you're all mean and authoritative.

Skip the humour, bring the handcuffs. Thanks.

Omg Andywedge & Ascottishbloke --- Multi?

mod

aScottishBloke;8601970

ASB - so missed you and your funny one liners
    Welcome back big dude
    BTW that post ^^^^^^^^^ so funny :w00t:

angelfairee;8601993

I have to admit ASB, I prefer it when you're all mean and authoritative. … I have to admit ASB, I prefer it when you're all mean and authoritative. Skip the humour, bring the handcuffs. Thanks.

Oi AF, hands off!! I had a crush on him first! :w00t:

Original Poster Banned

andywedge;8602010

ASB - so missed you and your funny one linersWelcome back big dudeBTW … ASB - so missed you and your funny one linersWelcome back big dudeBTW that post ^^^^^^^^^ so funny :w00t:

Head literally exploded!

What's nearly as bad though is when someone creates a thread with "mod" in the title to draw attention to themselves and gets off on it becoming a big love in with the mods and the usuals. God I really hate that!

aScottishBloke;8601970

andywedge;8602010

ASB - so missed you and your funny one linersWelcome back big dudeBTW … ASB - so missed you and your funny one linersWelcome back big dudeBTW that post ^^^^^^^^^ so funny :w00t:

http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/3362/asb2k.jpg

numptyj;8602019

lol at the ginger hair :w00t:

btw dont have anything against gingers or scots OH is ginger and half Scottish :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

numptyj;8602019

Now this is funny!

numptyj;8602019

:lol::lol: That`s brilliant:w00t:

numptyj;8602019

OMG...just worked out that is a hamster!! Did wonder why you had put up a random pic earlier! :whistling:

numptyj;8602019

REPPED!!!! that's brilliant!! lolz

fern37;8602050

OMG...just worked out that is a hamster!! Did wonder why you had put up a … OMG...just worked out that is a hamster!! Did wonder why you had put up a random pic earlier! :whistling:

how can you not realise thats a hamster!!

haha my drawing is rubbish but YES IT IS A HAMSTER

numptyj;8602059

how can you not realise thats a hamster!! :phaha my drawing is rubbish … how can you not realise thats a hamster!! :phaha my drawing is rubbish but YES IT IS A HAMSTER

yeah that might be a hamster but bloody hell whats that in ASB's kilt :w00t: a hamster also !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay1020
      2. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1536
      3. word association Game72944192
      4. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …277963

See more discussions