Have to go to work today and cant be faffed :(

22 replies
Found 23rd May 2009
Does anyone else have to go to work soon, or do housework or DIY and cant be faffed??? Lets all cheer each other up. Comment below if you want to be in the I cant be faffed to go to work today club

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
22 Comments

I can't be faffed to get on with DIY, housework etc etc....does that count???

Original Poster

xsazzyjayx;5298908

I can't be faffed to get on with DIY, housework etc etc....does that … I can't be faffed to get on with DIY, housework etc etc....does that count???

Yeah that counts too lol

I just generally cant be faffed to do anything:)

clondikemike;5298929

:thumbsup:

Original Poster

clondikemike;5298929

i dont do weekends only mon to thur i see enough patients without doing weekend work

singer

Well can I say for those of us with 3 days off thanks for keeping the economy going:thumbsup:

Original Poster

singer;5298939

i dont do weekends only mon to thur i see enough patients without … i dont do weekends only mon to thur i see enough patients without doing weekend work singer

Original Poster

mikebike;5298947

Well can I say for those of us with 3 days off thanks for keeping the … Well can I say for those of us with 3 days off thanks for keeping the economy going:thumbsup:

lol

Original Poster

I have to go to work monday too

Original Poster

xsazzyjayx;5298930

where in county durham r u from?

ceira*freya;5299037

where in county durham r u from?

Stanley :thumbsup:

Original Poster

xsazzyjayx;5299051

Stanley :thumbsup:

stanley consett?

ceira*freya;5299085

stanley consett?

Yeah

Original Poster

xsazzyjayx;5299100

Yeah

cool :thumbsup:

I've been like it most of the week and it's hard to get out of rut,luckily partner off work for over a wk form now so he'll catch up on things in here that need doing.

Original Poster

Mum2Connor&Cerys;5299161

I've been like it most of the week and it's hard to get out of … I've been like it most of the week and it's hard to get out of rut,luckily partner off work for over a wk form now so he'll catch up on things in here that need doing.

the words he'll and housework dont go together ??? do they ?? :w00t:

ceira*freya;5299168

the words he'll and housework dont go together ??? do they ?? :w00t:

In here they do!
Nah he knows it's a bad week and besides his Nan and his Dad are visiting in a few days so he'll do a lot around here.

I can't be faffed to go to work today - 1700-0200 - rubbish!!

Can I join the club please? ;-)

Mum2Connor&Cerys;5299275

In here they do!Nah he knows it's a bad week and besides his Nan and his … In here they do!Nah he knows it's a bad week and besides his Nan and his Dad are visiting in a few days so he'll do a lot around here.

Does in my house too!:thumbsup:

Original Poster

littletiger;5299285

I can't be faffed to go to work today - 1700-0200 - rubbish!!Can I join … I can't be faffed to go to work today - 1700-0200 - rubbish!!Can I join the club please? ;-)

yes ur a member :thumbsup:

Original Poster

xsazzyjayx;5299287

Does in my house too!:thumbsup:

:thumbsup: any tips??
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247572
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769251
    3. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4711605
    4. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710974

See more discussions