which thread?

[CENTER][SIZE=7][COLOR=lime]...?...[/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]

Am i the only one thinking "i aint got a clue!"

Just read it mate, classic :lol:

Think you may have made a few enemies though :lol:

Doh, I get it now Farsightboy is your alternate account

Original Poster

no i just pmed him to play along lol

lol if this forum had neg reps, you'd be very cold from that thread!

:roll:

very good.

fitzybhoy;1952221

:roll:

:giggle:

Banned

so funny... i wished so hard that it was true...and then i pee'd a little...

Magic_monkey;1952220

lol if this forum had neg reps, you'd be very cold from that thread!

yeah, must admit I did think it may have been a wind-up
    as for neg rep - that might be a fun idea

o dear wat a mess...... i dunno i think hu5tler has been upfront after the event...he didnt do a runer and has replied and paid something for something he wasnt LOOKING to purchase....

these sort of things happen ... chin up all

magicbeans;1952313

o dear wat a mess...... i dunno i think hu5tler has been upfront after … o dear wat a mess...... i dunno i think hu5tler has been upfront after the event...he didnt do a runer and has replied and paid something for something he wasnt LOOKING to purchase.... these sort of things happen ... chin up all

:?

Would have been a good one to play on April 1st :-D

Toybhoy;1952536

Would have been a good one to play on April 1st :-D

Shame we have to wait a whole year for that to come round again!

classic....and evil, HU5TLER you sure didn't win any friends with that, even at the point of supposed private pm and giving him £12.50 to get them all riled up again...son of satan

magicbeans;1952313

o dear wat a mess...... i dunno i think hu5tler has been upfront after … o dear wat a mess...... i dunno i think hu5tler has been upfront after the event...he didnt do a runer and has replied and paid something for something he wasnt LOOKING to purchase.... these sort of things happen ... chin up all

You've changed your name aswell?

heck i might go and change mine aswell...

emasu;1952560

You've changed your name aswell?

That's what I was wondering. It's getting way too confusing on here of late:thinking:

I might go and change mine to fit in line with my ebay name.. seeing as emasu is already taken on ebay.

im confused, huster, did u tell him to play along and not use the code or did you genuinly pay £12.50 for one year sub?

Banned

amansk;1952590

im confused, huster, did u tell him to play along and not use the code or … im confused, huster, did u tell him to play along and not use the code or did you genuinly pay £12.50 for one year sub?

he told me to play along, and i didn't send a code lol
    what a laugh reading peoples comments :w00t:

Hustler - I wouldn't brag about this if I were you.

People thought your "friend" was dumb enough to pm the code (if people are so ready to believe he's an idiot I would say your "friend" has problems).

Aside from the fact you have broken forum rules by trolling and possible use of a duplicate login....

Original Poster

LOL what duplicate logging.

Multiple ID's

Banned

i am not HU5TLER there is no duplicate login

Original Poster

Lol no multiple id here.

HU5TLER;1953195

Lol no multiple id here.

good joke then, go back to studying for your exams

Original Poster

done my exam module in December passed it got a C

Banned

Does anyone else need any codes testing?:p

Not much of a surprise there although I'm not sure which made you look more stupid - thinking up the stupid thread or actually using a code to check it, pretty close either way. More amusing is the fact that anyone played along with it as clearly it shows people don't think very much of you.

John

Banned

Johnmcl7;1953769

Not much of a surprise there although I'm not sure which made you look … Not much of a surprise there although I'm not sure which made you look more stupid - thinking up the stupid thread or actually using a code to check it, pretty close either way. More amusing is the fact that anyone played along with it as clearly it shows people don't think very much of you.John

the thread was a serious one HU5LER just took over it lol

Original Poster

lol lets just leave it here.

Farsightboy;1954801

the thread was a serious one HU5LER just took over it lol

It was specifically the response I was meaning, not the thread.

John

I like the way John signs every post, its booyakasha!!
    Mammy.

Bit like bryan used to....

emasu;1954958

Bit like bryan used to....

Yup
    mammy.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …5012493
      2. 41% of 40-60 year olds do not go for a brisk walk of >10 minutes A MONTH!1013
      3. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27149
      4. Best advert ever to be seen.2226

See more discussions