Groups

Have u ever been this drunk....lmao this was funny.

Take a look its just a funny video i seen. Some might find it funny.
    Link in post 1.

16 Comments

Original Poster

break.com/ind…tml

Look at the time also its morning.

this is quite funny

lol had to laff

ive just spilt my chenin blanc!!!

Haha, that was funny. reminds me when I was at someones wedding reception going on stage falling over and bringing the curtains down with me :oops:

how drunk

Banned

Lol, made me laugh

tara1082;6599730

http://www.break.com/index/drunkest-guy-ever-goes-for-more-beer.htmlLook … http://www.break.com/index/drunkest-guy-ever-goes-for-more-beer.htmlLook at the time also its morning.

I seen that clip posted on youtube and theres a comment to say hes in a Special K (Ketamine) hole and not drunk at all. At times he does look like his body is in paralysis.

lmao, ive never been as bad as that?!

modoc;6599923

I seen that clip posted on youtube and theres a comment to say hes in a … I seen that clip posted on youtube and theres a comment to say hes in a Special K (Ketamine) hole and not drunk at all. At times he does look like his body is in paralysis.

Agree. Very strange movements, similar to Parkinsons extreme features. Does appear drug induced

wow that is really bad! lol

iglimpse;6600106

Agree. Very strange movements, similar to Parkinsons extreme features. … Agree. Very strange movements, similar to Parkinsons extreme features. Does appear drug induced

I thought the same, he seemed to fear putting his hand down to get up off the floor, I was thinking acid or shrooms though

Banned

Spammed posted yesterday

Thanks for posting.Gave me a right good laugh!

LMAO! Wouldn't of wanted to be in his head when he sobers up/ comes down to earth!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cat Chat77742
      2. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7231363
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047168
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)63487

See more discussions